Feeling a little Randy? Head to Randy's Clubhouse in Sosua, it opened today, I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Hmm.. I wonder whats up with that.
Chrome:
Randy.jpg

Firefox:

View attachment 5232

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I have no problem viewing the link I posted to the FB page.

I do tend to agree that this business has virtually no chance of working.
No slot cars? For sure I am not going (I loved that comment above).

My only question is how many days will he be able to stay open? 3.5 months? That seems a bit long, I would think no more than 2 months.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Is this for real or are we being put on? Fox News? This is the oddest post I've seen on here. . .
When I saw it, I thought it was a Babylon Bee post, but it appears to be real and in Sosua. But go quick while it is still there.
More like MSNBC, by the way..
Incredible is not the word. Incredulous, I am.

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
This has to be a joke but no mention of the cost of the entrance fee

I'm going to go for US$ 15. Remember every hour you get a surprise snack served by a waiter, that's got to be worth it. And a choice of 700 chocolate bars.

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
I have no problem viewing the link I posted to the FB page.

I guess that means he is targeting you as a potential customer. Are you over 40? Sweet tooth? Don't drink? Prefer to spend your time in the company of men with no ladies present (no it's fine, we won't ask why you do if you do, it's 2022 after all)? Have hot flushes and like ice-cold AC?

I just tried and Facebook said no.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I guess that means he is targeting you as a potential customer. Are you over 40? Sweet tooth? Don't drink? Prefer to spend your time in the company of men with no ladies present (no it's fine, we won't ask why you do if you do, it's 2022 after all)? Have hot flushes and like ice-cold AC?

I just tried and Facebook said no.
I've tried on all of my browsers, and no luck on any of them. Doesn't that indicate I've been blocked?

HDR

Nov 21, 2012
I thought it was April 1st when I saw the post. Then, for a business. Something like this but smaller scale. NC do not need more pizzerias or pure drinking bars. I know some very good golfers with money in POP that would book the screen in the morning to test swing speed, launch angle etc., then a expat crowd or tourists could play a round of golf on Pebble Beach in the afternoon. A couple of sets there and boom. I would go.
25-2.jpeg

And yes, Ice Cold beer, drinks and wings – no juice or candy.

25-2.jpeg

Reactions: chico bill
Status
Not open for further replies.