Trial for Murder of Lindsay de Feliz

Status
Not open for further replies.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Yes he has. End of story.
I'm so happy that you put "an end to a story" real quick,as I found going thru life "innuendo" is a poison. Which ever way "the story goes on, and it overstays its'welcome, innuendo has a funny way of growing.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Did the trial start today? Waiting patiently for justice. I guess it's never televised or in news?
The verdict in cases which involve gringos being murdered by local(s) always make the headlines...
much like the initial crime/ arrest but sometimes the trials do not get the attention they deserve.

Reactions: Howeller63

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Did anyone attend? Why the lack of an update?
Really?? The people here are spread out all over the island. Perhaps you could take the next few days off and give us an update.

Lindsay was a very well respected and contributing member on this forum. If anyone did attend I would guess they are sharing with those who knew her best. Barking questions is exceptionally shallow and insensitive.

It wasn't me

Banned
Jan 1, 2022
location, location, location
Really?? The people here are spread out all over the island. Perhaps you could take the next few days off and give us an update.

Lindsay was a very well respected and contributing member on this forum. If anyone did attend I would guess they are sharing with those who knew her best. Barking questions is exceptionally shallow and insensitive.
Your fake outrage and overreaction is uncalled for. 4, FOUR, others has enquired and no response after almost 2 full days, and you want to take issue with mine? You know nothing of me or mi connection with the wonderful Lindsay and do her memory a disservice by being so harsh and negative.

Since when is it not okay to express an interest in keeping the culprits in prison? Don't like my tone or phrasing, tough!

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Your fake outrage and overreaction is uncalled for. 4, FOUR, others has enquired and no response after almost 2 full days, and you want to take issue with mine? You know nothing of me or mi connection with the wonderful Lindsay and do her memory a disservice by being so harsh and negative.

Since when is it not okay to express an interest in keeping the culprits in prison? Don't like my tone or phrasing, tough!
You have no idea what outrage is. You are not worth me getting banned for. To briefly go over your posts. If you had asked in a normal human like way as to what is going on in the courts you would have gotten polite responses. But for reasons known only to you, you had to bark questions like a rude fool.

If your connection to Lindsay is as you say, you would respect the fact that a lot of people here still have very raw emotions as to how her life was taken. So I will chance a ban and for the record and I wil personally tell you to fuck off and grow a brain and some manners while you are at it.

I completely understand if I get a time out, this is purely about principle and respecting someone who was very much respected and loved through out this community.

As far as the person's that are guilty of this I hope they die a very slow painful death. They shouldn't be allowed to breathe the same are as we do

It wasn't me

Banned
Jan 1, 2022
location, location, location
I would like to apologize to Lindsay's family and real friends if they were offended or put off. I meant no harm and was simply frustrated and eager for news of the trial. I'll leave it at that and await some news with more patience.

To Memphis and all the others who are so quick to take offence and judge;
Same to you X10! ;)

I'm not who you seem to be so angry at, that you and some other indignant types need me to be. You're so far off-track it would be hilarious if you weren't so miserable and insulting. All the new posters who dare not agree with you and have the nerve to post and like things you thugs disagree with can't all be whoever this boogieman is that you are all afraid to have on this site. It's pathetic.

Fingers crossed that the perpetrators of Lindsay's demise get the longest and harshest penalty available by law.

Peace and patience while awaiting vengeance.

You have no idea what outrage is. You are not worth me getting banned for. To briefly go over your posts. If you had asked in a normal human like way as to what is going on in the courts you would have gotten polite responses. But for reasons known only to you, you had to bark questions like a rude fool.

If your connection to Lindsay is as you say, you would respect the fact that a lot of people here still have very raw emotions as to how her life was taken. So I will chance a ban and for the record and I wil personally tell you to fuck off and grow a brain and some manners while you are at it.

I completely understand if I get a time out, this is purely about principle and respecting someone who was very much respected and loved through out this community.

As far as the person's that are guilty of this I hope they die a very slow painful death. They shouldn't be allowed to breathe the same are as we do

• Wow
Reactions: Tamborista

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
The trial is scheduled to begin in earnest on February 16th. It will begin promptly at 9 am at the courthouse in Santiago Rodriguez.

It has been held up thus far due to the lack of some official documents, which I understand have finally arrived.

The defendants have a great number of character witnesses and I’ve been asked to say that we need to have a show of support for Lindsay so the judge knows people care about the outcome of this trial.

If anyone can attend, please do so, and bring a friend. Feel free to message me with any questions that you may not want to ask here.

Howeller63

Jun 17, 2017
The trial is scheduled to begin in earnest on February 16th. It will begin promptly at 9 am at the courthouse in Santiago Rodriguez.

It has been held up thus far due to the lack of some official documents, which I understand have finally arrived.

The defendants have a great number of character witnesses and I’ve been asked to say that we need to have a show of support for Lindsay so the judge knows people care about the outcome of this trial.

If anyone can attend, please do so, and bring a friend. Feel free to message me with any questions that you may not want to ask here.
Character witnesses apparently don't know the story closely at all. Feb 16 now well there should be plenty of proof with phone calls during this time and past history. Just wow! Please go if you can.

Howeller63

Jun 17, 2017

Is it possible to request the ability to have character witness testimony for Lindsay in the form of a letter? So many that know her are all over the world and not close for attending.

Reactions: campesinadeatl

Saskia

Jun 9, 2005

Maybe we need to get a U.K. Journalist / Publisher to write a witness statement. Maybe the judge will realise this is an international liability.

Status
Not open for further replies.