Use time off to get the Covid booster this long weekend

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Better protected is not the same as immune. There is no "immunity" for all as in herd immunity for CV19. Can't be done.

Reactions: Big

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Better protected is not the same as immune. There is no "immunity" for all as in herd immunity for CV19. Can't be done.
No the world has decided all the BS being spread about the "great vaccines" are rubbish.
3 months from now we will all be laughing at everyone tripping over themselves to promote endless jabs and triple masks.

Reactions: NanSanPedro

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
No the world has decided all the BS being spread about the "great vaccines" are rubbish.
3 months from now we will all be laughing at everyone tripping over themselves to promote endless jabs and triple masks.
These people are NOT laughing.................

• Haha
Reactions: jd426

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
I got my second Sinovac last October and I am told 6 months afterwards to get booster so as I travel to Europe in April I will get it just before and I think they will require it. I go Punta Cana to Gatwick, London and stay there for a while before I carry on to Denmark.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
Not according to Pfizer and the experts. Their duration is short. And so is any "immunity" even if you had been infected.
All short term. I am surprised anyone would suggest otherwise if you watch MSM.

That is why, CV19 is here, there and everywhere to stay
do you expect any company to recommend killing their golden goose ?

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
I guess you missed the memo. According to one or two of our "experts" CV19 will be over in May...............LOL
Let me get out my Colored CraYoNs and re phrase what you are trying to say that I said ..

Firstly, I Boldly Predicted APRIL and not May ... but it may go into May ..
second .. it is the THREAT of Covid which will be no more ... Everyone will realize that Covid is no more of a Danger to them than the Common Cold .

feel free to quote me any time though ..

Reactions: irishpaddy

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Let me get out my Colored CraYoNs and re phrase what you are trying to say that I said ..

Firstly, I Boldly Predicted APRIL and not May ... but it may go into May ..
second .. it is the THREAT of Covid which will be no more ... Everyone will realize that Covid is no more of a Danger to them than the Common Cold .

feel free to quote me any time though ..
A bit different than what you really said before GONE DONE....................LOL..................

jd426

Gold

Doctors ( reputable ones ) are saying by April or MAY , COVID will be in the HISTORY BOOKS .. GONE , DONE ...

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
A bit different than what you really said before GONE DONE....................LOL..................

jd426

Gold

Doctors ( reputable ones ) are saying by April or MAY , COVID will be in the HISTORY BOOKS .. GONE , DONE ...

Yes you are correct ....that is what I typed ...
I did not elaborate what I was truly thinking and meant ..

So I stand corrected > I was trying to say one thing ... and what I typed does NOT match that thought exactly .

Covid VARIANTS will be around forever .
but the THREAT of COVID as we knew it with the Original, and Delta ,... those are GONE ..>>>ALREADY<<<<
by April May , they will be almost 100% GONE.. in fact I will dare
Some people may still be dying .. but ONLY because they have OTHER issues ..
Not from Covid alone .. not happening
The Variant which is among us now ALREADY has no such power ..
the Next Variant , will be a complete Joke around the Water Cooler at work ..

but again . you got me .. my words did not match that . ..

Reactions: melphis

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Guy falls off a motocycle who happened to be Covid positive and dies.
Cause of death on his Death Certificate?
That's happened more than once. Extra federal funding is still available for covid being the cause of death in most countries. But to get back on topic I will use this 4 day long weekend to avoid the local party scene and pack for my 4 day adventure at the new Margaritivlle Hotel. We check in the day the after the locals check out. My wife should be a travel agent. We can't eat and drink at home for the deal she got us.

After 4 vaccines I'm gonna let the body develope some natural immunity to the common cold virus that is shutting the world down.

Hope you all have a great extended long weekend. 🇨🇦🇩🇴🍸

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Covid is all but over except for the hand wringing and profit taking from Covid placebos like masks, hand sanitizers and evaporating vaccines.

Life will eventually return to pre-scandemic levels when the chicken-little control freaks realize that public opinion has turned against them as they stick their fingers to the winds of mounting skepticism.

The only ones clinging to the Covid hysteria are the ones who would probably still be clinging to their raccoon coats, ukulele and straw boaters from their college days in the roaring 20s.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I guess you missed the memo. According to one or two of our "experts" CV19 will be over in May...............LOL
CV19 is here, there and everywhere to stay. We must live with it. And move on.
Few additional people are being vaccinated. Oh well.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
60% of the world has been vaccinated to this point. That is nowhere near enough to grant herd immunity if the vaccine actually killed CV19.
And no vaccine nor treatments will kill CV19.

Now that we know without a doubt that the vaccinated can still spread CV19, it is clear there is zero chance to eradicate CV19.

We also know that after 2 years of this that only 60% of the world can be vaccinated.
There is NO chance that there will be annual vaccines taken by a higher percentage of people in the world.

Reactions: NanSanPedro

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Now that we know without a doubt that the vaccinated can still spread CV19, it is clear there is zero chance to eradicate CV19.
Too bad so sad.
Let it rain! Let it rain!

Abinader in Fitur: It is not possible to return to restrictions due to covid.​

President Luis Abinader reiterated yesterday that he does not plan to re-impose restrictions in the Dominican Republic due to the situation with the coronavirus.

“It is not possible to return to restrictions and confinements, for various reasons… We have to learn to live with covid,and that is what we have been doing,” said the head of state when participating in a breakfast at the Ministry of Tourism, to publicize the details of the conclusion of the participation of the DR as a partner country of the International Tourism Fair ( Fitur ) 2022.

In addition, Abinader explained that as President, he always communicates with the Ministers of Health from different parts of the world, so the decision not to close is practically universal.

“The most important thing is that the lethality levels, even though the contagion is rising, have been decreasing,” the President emphasized.

“It is the Dominican moment.”​

In order to mitigate the impact of the crisis and support the sectors affected by the pandemic, the Dominican government implemented an expansive economic policy with social subsidies, expenses in the health sector, extensions for the payment of taxes and stimulus for credits, liberalizing the regulations President Abinader explained.

“This is the Dominican moment,” he said, speaking yesterday night at a dinner offered by Banco Popular to Dominican and Spanish businessmen and investors attending the International Tourism Fair (FITUR 2022), an activity that the President took advantage of to praise the actions of Banco Popular at a critical moment for the country.