Sinovac Gets Strong Boost From Pfizer, AstraZeneca or J&J

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
Some people could eat Covid for breakfast and would not get it............and others merely need to be in the same state and get it.

It can affect or not affect different people differently...............Si-no-vac notwithstanding.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2
Very true. Which makes it difficult to say it's the result of vaccinations or just natural.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Here's my friend - who thinks like I do.... Sino all the way !!
---------------------------------------------

It would be April for me to be eligible for a 4th shot so plenty of time to see how Omicron/covid19 develops and for more studies on the value of a 4th shot.

I would again want to opt for Sinovac (shelf life of 2 years) which has done me and others well so far with zero side effects, and being a whole virus vaccine my guess is that a 4th shot will be needed for long term immunity for this type of vaccine, after all both similar polio and whooping cough whole vaccines require a 4th shot.

I do think with mRNA vaccines one perhaps should wait (unless with a weak immune system) for the likes of the CDC to conclude on the safety from further studies or perhaps wait for the Pfizer Omicron specific vaccine now being tested and likely available in the Spring.

Shelf life of the Pfizer vaccine (9months) is going to be an issue for DR and they would need to go back to Congress to get approval for more purchases which would have been the case with the child Pfizer vaccine for which they decided against.
----------------------------------------------

Many unknowns w/ the mRNA vax... too many for me

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I have a friend in the hospital after 2 Pfizer shots in the US . Not intubated, yet.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004

The variant, BA.2 has been found in 40 countries, including the U.S., U.K. India, Germany and Australia, is linked to more than 8,000 cases worldwide. According to The Hill, not much is known about the variant, including its transmissibility and severity. It is unclear how current vaccines are responding to the variant.

Jan 9, 2004
The Chinese claim Si No Vac works great versus Omicron when you have 3 doses (2 are virtually useless) . They also claim CV19 happened naturally.

First two words say it all......................"China claims................................."

Probably chose 94% because is sounds more believable......................certainly some here will believe it.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009

The variant, BA.2 has been found in 40 countries, including the U.S., U.K. India, Germany and Australia, is linked to more than 8,000 cases worldwide. According to The Hill, not much is known about the variant, including its transmissibility and severity. It is unclear how current vaccines are responding to the variant.
What's new !!???

Nobody knows nuttin' about what the future strains will look like......
we're plowing new furrows here.... and have no clue what to do until after the fact....

Driving out of the rear view mirror !

WOW!! look what just happened !!!

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
It can , and probably will, go on forever and ever.

How soon before CV20?

It is completely impossible to effectively vaccinate the world. Let alone 3 times over.

Jan 9, 2004
It can , and probably will, go on forever and ever.

How soon before CV20?

It is completely impossible to effectively vaccinate the world. Let alone 3 times over.
Stay optimistic windeguy............maybe a real vaccine will be developed......as in one and done.

I do hope so............too many placebo-likes masquerading as vaccines.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Stay optimistic windeguy............maybe a real vaccine will be developed......as in one and done.

I do hope so............too many placebo-likes masquerading as vaccines.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2
It is impossible to develop a real vaccine. I said that years ago. The technology does not exist for corona viruses or we would have also cured many causes of the common cold caused by corona viruses by now. There was a false hope that mRNA vaccines would do better than they do and live vaccines are also only temporary at best.

Jan 9, 2004
It is impossible to develop a real vaccine. I said that years ago. The technology does not exist for corona viruses or we would have also cured many causes of the common cold by now.
I will remain optimistic............and continue to be skeptical regarding the current crop of placebo-likes and the dubious claims being made.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Certainly doign the job here (Sinovac)..... I have had no signs of illness.. (3x jabs)...and having been exposed 2x at least in close quarters
Same for me. Only booster was Pfizer. Have traveled Internationally more than a dozen times in close quarters on planes. Was in a room with someone that had it and did not know. NOTHING...............

But we have people with NO personal experience knocking a vaccine that is approved in the US for entry and by the World Health Organization claiming it is a Placebo. How dumb can you get.........................

• Haha
Reactions: El Hijo de Manolo

El Hijo de Manolo

Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
Same for me. Only booster was Pfizer. Have traveled Internationally more than a dozen times in close quarters on planes. Was in a room with someone that had it and did not know. NOTHING...............

But we have people with NO personal experience knocking a vaccine that is approved in the US for entry and by the World Health Organization claiming it is a Placebo. How dumb can you get.........................
Say no more, the WHO and The Science and the NYT have approved! Who would deny that.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Say no more, the WHO and The Science and the NYT have approved! Who would deny that.
Do you even know what a Placebo is.

1. a medicine or procedure prescribed for the psychological benefit to the patient rather than for any physiological effect.
    • a substance that has no therapeutic effect, used as a control in testing new drugs.
    • a measure designed merely to humor or placate someone.
      "pacified by the placebos of the previous year, they claimed a moral victory"

• Do you really think this vaccine would be approved if it was simply a PHONY......................

• I

El Hijo de Manolo

Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
Do you even know what a Placebo is.

1. a medicine or procedure prescribed for the psychological benefit to the patient rather than for any physiological effect.
    • a substance that has no therapeutic effect, used as a control in testing new drugs.
    • a measure designed merely to humor or placate someone.
      "pacified by the placebos of the previous year, they claimed a moral victory"

• Do you really think this vaccine would be approved if it was simply a PHONY......................

• I
Thank you for the distinction. I do appreciate your contribution to this board. Hugs, not drugs!

Reactions: SKY

fuchs4d

Mar 7, 2004
It is possible:

"The site will be among the largest mRNA manufacturing facilities worldwide. Expected to produce up to 750 million doses of the Covid-19 vaccine, it started production in February 2021."

If you google for planned new plants from Pfizer and Biontec you will find that they already started with construction in Africa and India.

Australia officially wants to vaccinate all 14 times (once every 6 month for 7 years):

One of the new german ministers just "has called for Germany to be in a position to vaccinate the entire population within a month in the event of future waves of the pandemic."
Source: https://www.devdiscourse.com/articl...er-wants-to-avoid-lockdown-as-infections-jump

You see the train to happiness is at full speed and does not slow down. Health passports, a travel light system for international and metropolitan travel, a social score system like in China (outsourced to private companies like google), digital money and universal income are milestones that will be reached sooner than later.
You may and are still allowed to discuss the pros and cons and how to combine or avoid the vaccines and if they are good, bad or placebo. But it is completly irrelevant. You play it by the rules or you will watch the game from the fence.

Alexander

Reactions: El Hijo de Manolo

El Hijo de Manolo

Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
It is possible:

"The site will be among the largest mRNA manufacturing facilities worldwide. Expected to produce up to 750 million doses of the Covid-19 vaccine, it started production in February 2021."

If you google for planned new plants from Pfizer and Biontec you will find that they already started with construction in Africa and India.

Australia officially wants to vaccinate all 14 times (once every 6 month for 7 years):

One of the new german ministers just "has called for Germany to be in a position to vaccinate the entire population within a month in the event of future waves of the pandemic."
Source: https://www.devdiscourse.com/articl...er-wants-to-avoid-lockdown-as-infections-jump

You see the train to happiness is at full speed and does not slow down. Health passports, a travel light system for international and metropolitan travel, a social score system like in China (outsourced to private companies like google), digital money and universal income are milestones that will be reached sooner than later.
You may and are still allowed to discuss the pros and cons and how to combine or avoid the vaccines and if they are good, bad or placebo. But it is completly irrelevant. You play it by the rules or you will watch the game from the fence.

Alexander
You know it Alex. What's the point of controlling sheep if there's no profit? The next chapter of the story will fold in climate policing to seal the coffin on the world population.

Status
Not open for further replies.