Vaccinations for 5-11 year olds to start 7 February

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
children-vaccination-1020x1024.png

Public Health Minister announced scheduling of the start of vaccinating children five to 11 years for 7 February 2022.

More than one million children from five to 11 years old will be eligible for the vaccine, Public Health Minister Daniel Rivera announced on 20 January 2022 from the Presidential Palace in the presence of Vice President Raquel Peña, who presides the Health Cabinet.

This new phase of the National Vaccination Plan calls for vaccinating 1,378,000 children from five to 11 years old. Vice President Peña says the vaccinating of the children is voluntary and with the informed consent of the parents. Already, most schools require that children 12+ be vaccinated.

Dr. Rivera said th positivity rate of the 5-11 year old group is at 11%.

Education Minister Roberto Fulcar said the government is considering vaccinating the young children at the schools themselves...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: NanSanPedro

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
They will be using the Sinovac, which has already been used on millions of young children in Chile, Colombia....etc.
Yeah and how many children here is DR have died from Covid - especially when it was more deadly ?
It isn't worth the potential risks - no matter where else it was used because it sure isn't needed anymore.
Covid is over - watch governments start trying to walk back restrictions soon
Certain Monocolonal Antibody treatments suspended by FDA today - ineffective (also they were for emergency use aka 'experimental' and weren't working

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
"Vice President Peña says the vaccinating of the children is voluntary..."

Both of you are safe.. for now.
I had no idea she had a medical back ground. Which university did she study medicine? I forget.

Reactions: jd426

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
They will be using the Sinovac, which has already been used on millions of young children in Chile, Colombia....etc.
Covid vaccines are still in their trial stage(s).
This was the "science" from the first day vaccines (you pick the virus) were discovered.. until about a year and a half ago. Children are not lab rats and should never be treated as such. Shame on those who are willing to gamble with a child regardless of how small the the risk may be.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Covid vaccines are still in their trial stage(s).
This was the "science" from the first day vaccines (you pick the virus) were discovered.. until about a year and a half ago. Children are not lab rats and should never be treated as such. Shame on those who are willing to gamble with a child regardless of how small the the risk may be.
IF children were DYING , then My opinion would be the OPPOSITE
but they are NOT dying ..they area dealing with this like the Champs they are ..
God Bless them .. if MOST of us OLD Farts all dropped dead, and THE Children were the only ones who made it out alive
So be it . that is the will of God ..

But This is Lab Rat Experimentation on Kids is at a level we have never seen before .and the parents are willfully handing over their children ..

This is disgusting way beyond words.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
IF children were DYING , then My opinion would be the OPPOSITE
but they are NOT dying ..they area dealing with this like the Champs they are ..
God Bless them .. if MOST of us OLD Farts all dropped dead, and THE Children were the only ones who made it out alive
So be it . that is the will of God ..

But This is Lab Rat Experimentation on Kids is at a level we have never seen before .and the parents are willfully handing over their children ..

This is disgusting way beyond words.
100% aGREED and if those parents were being told Big Pharma has zero liability should something bad happen in the future as a result of their child being vaccinated, they would probably have a few questions and if those same parents were provided with a detailed list of all the lawsuits, settlements and claims these same Big Pharma companies have had to payout over the last 30 years, I guarantee you they would be asking more questions.

fuchs4d

Mar 7, 2004
For how many of these millions of young children long term data 10 years after are available? What does this data show about fertiliy, heart muscle inflamation, vulnarbility to other deseases, life expectation?

Alexander

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
For how many of these millions of young children long term data 10 years after are available? What does this data show about fertiliy, heart muscle inflamation, vulnarbility to other deseases, life expectation?

Alexander
Obviously with these vaccinations being just over a year since vaccination we have no history of long term effects, good or bad. Sinovac has had very mild side effects in most people, no inflamation of heart...etc. Others are far worse.

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
100% aGREED and if those parents were being told Big Pharma has zero liability should something bad happen in the future as a result of their child being vaccinated, they would probably have a few questions and if those same parents were provided with a detailed list of all the lawsuits, settlements and claims these same Big Pharma companies have had to payout over the last 30 years, I guarantee you they would be asking more questions.
As i stated previously: over my cold dead gringo body

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
Chico Bill, this is DR1, not Brazil1 or Sweden1 or any other country.

Keep your posts DR related, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.