Amazon Shipments Blocked

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I was beginning to think it was a BMCargo problem... a freight forwarder problem

I just tried now w/ a USA VPN..... no go Joe

I'll be at BMCargo today

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
Usually it has nothing to do with Amazon, eBay or your local middle man shipping company. Some suppliers be it on Amazon or eBay don't ship to all destinations. Just find another supplier selling the same product. It happens from time to time.

josh2203

Bronze
Dec 5, 2013
Just received the following (we don't use Amazon however)

Estimado cliente,

En las últimas horas, muchos de ustedes nos han reportado inconvenientes a la hora de realizar sus compras en la plataforma de Amazon.

Le recomendamos borrar e introducir los datos de tu cuenta nuevamente.

Recuerde que estas son las formas correctas de digitarlas:

Opción 1:
JUAN PÉREZ BM-XXXXX
8400 N.W. 25TH STREET, SUITE 100
DORAL, FL. 33198-1534
Estados Unidos

Opción 2:
JUAN PÉREZ
8400 N.W. 25TH STREET, SUITE 100
BM-XXXXX
DORAL, FL. 33198-1534
Estados Unidos

Listo, ya puedes procesar tu compra como de costumbre.

Aprovechamos la ocasión para agradecerles la oportunidad de servirles y nos reiteramos a sus órdenes,

Atentamente,

Equipo BMCargo.

Reactions: Gadfly

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
Amazon is blocking my shipments to BMCargo in Miami....even when I try to reorder an item that WAS delivered a month ago

There is another thread where a member has the same problem w/ shipments to Liberty

Anybody else having problems ??

I spoke - Yes, spoke - to Amazon and got the run around.... system generated response.
Some items not allowed, too many orders, etc

They threw EVERYTHING against the wall - nothing stuck

Short answer - customer service is not aware of the problem and unable to fix it

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
There is another thread about many other freight forwarders in FL being blocked by Amazon.
Not sure why, perhaps someone will find out the reason.

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
Amazon is blocking my shipments to BMCargo in Miami....even when I try to reorder an item that WAS delivered a month ago

There is another thread where a member has the same problem w/ shipments to Liberty

Anybody else having problems ??

I spoke - Yes, spoke - to Amazon and got the run around.... system generated response.
Some items not allowed, too many orders, etc

They threw EVERYTHING against the wall - nothing stuck

Short answer - customer service is not aware of the problem and unable to fix it
Same problem about a year ago, and the first time I used BM cargo they said We cant ship Amazon for you in Miami... well that was also the last time for me..........Now I use Aeropac in Santiago, never a problem.

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
I'm having the same problem. Just tried to order a printer cartridge, one which I order regularly has just been blocked for delivery to my EPS address. Amazon checkout asked to select another address. I selected CPS, no good either.

pularvik

Jan 2, 2011
My Amazon order yesterday was blocked to EPS. Today EPS suggested I delete my address and replace it using APT in front of my EPS #. It worked, order is on its way!
I believe that it is now read as an apartment and not a mail forwarding warehouse.
problem solved- for now

Astucia

Papa de Negrita
Oct 19, 2013
My Amazon order yesterday was blocked to EPS. Today EPS suggested I delete my address and replace it using APT in front of my EPS #. It worked, order is on its way!
I believe that it is now read as an apartment and not a mail forwarding warehouse.
problem solved- for now
Just did as you suggested on a delivery to Vimenpaq - which was blocked earlier. It WORKED

Thanks

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Got an e-mail from BMCargo.... suggesting to change from 'Miami' to 'Doral'.... worked !!

Odd, it used to be Doral, they switched Miami....and now back

Reactions: JD Jones

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
problem solved- for now
That worked for me. Cheers.

Feb 7, 2007
Same problem about a year ago, and the first time I used BM cargo they said We cant ship Amazon for you in Miami... well that was also the last time for me..........Now I use Aeropac in Santiago, never a problem.
Aeropaq is also blocked

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
I am almost certain this is a glitch at Amazon. (Not happening for the first time by the way). I assume this will be resolved in the coming days.

As a test, I tried to order a product offered in different sizes, the same listing. Version 1 I was able to order without the error message. Number 2 the error message came up.

Same product, different sizes:

160 count bottle can be ordered, no problem. 240 count -- address error message.

This has to do with the listings, not the shipping address.

Reactions: cavok

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
I received this notice from CPS 10 days ago. I don't know if it has any connection to the Amazon problems:

In order to guarantee and speed up the security of the delivery of our clients' packages, we have managed to add an extension to the area code (Zip Code) 33126, which must now be written as follows: 33126-1705.

This 1705 extension to our area code indicates that:
  • It is to a company that the order will be delivered
  • It must be delivered during business hours and days
  • Deliver to CPS
This way, you will prevent packages from being:
  • Delivered out of business hours
  • Misrepresented
  • Delivered to a different address

Feb 7, 2007
I haven't done anything yet (such as removing and reentering the shipping address) and the address is now being accepted for both BM CARGO and PickNsend.

Reactions: cavok

josh2203

Bronze
Dec 5, 2013
Got an e-mail from BMCargo.... suggesting to change from 'Miami' to 'Doral'.... worked !!

Odd, it used to be Doral, they switched Miami....and now back

I'm not 100 % positive on this but all the time I have had BMCargo account, I BELIEVE it has always been Doral, not Miami... The last time I entered the address manually to Ebay about 5 years ago and it's there as Doral ever since...