US airline mask mandate may finally be over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
This is the FIRST post of yours which I BELIEVE to be 100 % Accurate .. especially the self description part ..exactly how I pictured you .
Thank you, sir.
But I've never claimed much in these here parts. I've attacked a few folks, yes, but I haven't had the need to make self-aggrandizing claims of things I obviously lack

Years ago, I bragged about sending jokes to the Daily Show, with Jon Stewart. Well, that may have been a bit of an exaggeration, since my jokes never were read or added to the show's writers' repertoire. That was wishful thinking on my part. And that was before you discovered DR1. Those were the Dubya years, following the halcyon days of the Bid Dog, and first black president, William Jefferson Clinton.

My only claim to fame in DR1 centered around a joke or two related to the Higgs boson (2012), and the death of Jerry Falwell (2007).

Well, now that I remember, I once did claim to have the love of Jesus in my eyes, as well as having multiple tattoos. I lied.
Again, you weren't around back then. Only Saunders remains.

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
Thank you, sir.
But I've never claimed much in these here parts. I've attacked a few folks, yes, but I haven't had the need to make self-aggrandizing claims of things I obviously lack

Years ago, I bragged about sending jokes to the Daily Show, with Jon Stewart. Well, that may have been a bit of an exaggeration, since my jokes never were read or added to the show's writers' repertoire. That was wishful thinking on my part. And that was before you discovered DR1. Those were the Dubya years, following the halcyon days of the Bid Dog, and first black president, William Jefferson Clinton.

My only claim to fame in DR1 centered around a joke or two related to the Higgs boson (2012), and the death of Jerry Falwell (2007).

Well, now that I remember, I once did claim to have the love of Jesus in my eyes, as well as having multiple tattoos. I lied.
Again, you weren't around back then. Only Saunders remains.
This is oddly touching

Reactions: jd426

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
kinda like a digital exam
You're funny.

Big: "Funny how?"

You're funny.

Big: "Funny how? I ASKED."

Almost-3000-posts-in-less-than-3-years funny.
"Twice as many posts as that Johnny-come-latety from Croatia" funny.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
You all, Big, chico, Nan and even JD426 are all welcome to your opinions. If you had read post #60 you would see that your labels of me are incorrect, but that's not even an issue for me.

Big and Nan, you don't even know me. If you were at all reasonable you might give it a little time and put in a little effort. Chico...I don't think we've ever met so again you don't know me really....and JD...I KNOW YOU ;) and you're not worth the effort to even have a discussion with. Your tactics are like Putin and the far right, and transparent. Perhaps I'll do some copy and paste from my vast storage of screen caps ;)

If other people's health were not at risk I would not care at all but I do care. If you don't like being thought of as Nan mentioned then change your stance.
When there is new data I reevaluate my position. I'd like to ask what you guys do but it's clear...you remain entrenched in your erroneous opinions. Shameful.

Go ahead now and express your opinions, call me names and attempt to label me further. I really could not care less and trust the mods to maintain order and fairness. I see no need to keep beating this dead horse.

Wow - Some one has issues. No I never met you, probably a good thing for me. But I also never made a comment about you. Seems to me you are new to this forum or maybe a prior member trying to reinvent themselves.
I have maybe commented to one or two of your whiny posts but that's it.

You seem stuck in your own Covid whirlpool while the rest of the world leaves you behind. Go get a booster.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
This morning I woke to 7 reports/complaints about this thread. Almost all were about or from one poster. A bunch of you are WAY too sensitive.

He’s here openly with my permission, not hiding under an assumed name. Put him on ignore if it bothers you. Furthermore, he knew there’d be blowback, and he needs a thicker skin too, and he should use the ignore button too.

This thread is now locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.