Motorcycle Licenses and Illegal Aliens

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
One drives an apache motorcycle, i believe, replete with all legal paperwork, insurance paper and Disney stickers in the name of the agency with alien's name as "buyer" (as a workaround) where a motor was purchased with 140k pesos and a US passport.

Is moto for Motorola?
Paso la=scooter
Motor or motocicleta=motorcycle
Moto i thought is what gringos that don't peaky Pani say when they want to go to janets
Moto as in Motoconcho. Commonly used terms both, at least around my house and I am the only gringo in it.

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
Moto as in Motoconcho. Commonly used terms both, at least around my house and I am the only gringo in it.
I appreciate your reply. Only the crocks and dentures out of touch crowd say moto. The conchos have to say "Moto??" To the no peaky Pani everything name your gringo community site. To the rest of the folks no one says moto. A dominican will say motór or motorcicleta to their kinfolk. Mototaxi is another thing the conchos have to say to get fares outside of janets. I got more if you have time. It seems like you have bags of it.

W2 loves when i spell crocks

D'Arcy (Apostropheman)

Karma, it's worth waiting for ;)
Apr 10, 2022
Here and there
I appreciate your reply. Only the crocks and dentures out of touch crowd say moto. The conchos have to say "Moto??" To the no peaky Pani everything name your gringo community site. To the rest of the folks no one says moto. A dominican will say motór or motorcicleta to their kinfolk. Mototaxi is another thing the conchos have to say to get fares outside of janets. I got more if you have time. It seems like you have bags of it.

W2 loves when i spell crocks
Don'tcha luv it when native English speakers mansplain to the native Spanish speaker? LOL

Thanks for the reality check

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Winded guy is the illegal alien firebrand. Look how he starts his own thread with a warning to illegals. Why does he care? Lol. I don't even think he knows the clutch from the front brake
I used to have a motorcycle license when I lived in NY. Never got one in California. We have a motorcycle here. My wife used to have a 4 banger Honda some years ago. Yes, I know the front brake from the clutch, but I don't have much interest in driving motorcycles on DR roads for some reason.

Fond of illegals in both of my countries where I am a citizen I am not....

Reactions: bob saunders

El Hijo de Manolo

Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
I used to have a motorcycle license when I lived in NY. Never got one in California. We have a motorcycle here. My wife used to have a 4 banger Honda some years ago. Yes, I know the front brake from the clutch, but I don't have much interest in driving motorcycles on DR roads for some reason.

Fond of illegals in both of my countries where I am a citizen I am not....
GM sir! What's gonna be the thread today? Death to antivaxxers?

Reactions: Fulano2

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
GM sir! What's gonna be the thread today? Death to antivaxxers?
I don't care if people get vaccines or not. That's not my crusade. Time will tell on the next thread.

Not much of interest in the DR outside of the bridge problem in my area making travel to Puerto Plata more difficult, even on a "moto"....

El Hijo de Manolo

Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
I don't care if people get vaccines or not. That's not my crusade. Time will tell on the next thread.

Not much of interest in the DR outside of the bridge problem in my area making travel to Puerto Plata more difficult, even on a "moto"....
I guess no Mickey D's for you anytime soon. I was always a BK fan