Not open for further replies.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
I mean they are dead.... tragic

Do we care about their nationality?
I guess some do....

Not me
Sure won't help business at Sandals resorts - if it was tainted liquor (which I doubt at Sandals) they would have a major lawsuit on thier hands, if it was toxic pesticide used at the hotel, same thing. Someone said maybe it was the AC - I doubt that, Freon would not kill them. Or a hot water gas leak - Everyone is repelled by the smell of gas or propane and that's why they put agents in them - just to smell bad.

I would like to know what activities these tourists under took and what and where they ate. Were they poolside or at the beach or took a tour. Something common killed them as they were not in the same villa.
Was there a generator or equipment running nearby that cause exhaust to be sucked into the rooms ?

Reactions: reilleyp

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Sure won't help business at Sandals resorts - if it was tainted liquor (which I doubt at Sandals) they would have a major lawsuit on thier hands, if it was toxic pesticide used at the hotel, same thing. Someone said maybe it was the AC - I doubt that, Freon would not kill them. Or a hot water gas leak - Everyone is repelled by the smell of gas or propane and that's why they put agents in them - just to smell bad.

I would like to know what activities these tourists under took and what and where they ate. Were they poolside or at the beach or took a tour. Something common killed them as they were not in the same villa.
Was there a generator or equipment running nearby that cause exhaust to be sucked into the rooms ?
They were in the same building, different villa. Think duplex.

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
I hear that being Unvaccinated + Carbon Monoxide from like a Generator is a Deadly Combination..
No way that any generator on a hotel premises is anywhere close enough to "target" a pair of tourists. This sounds more like poisoning. Generators are not located close to hotel rooms. These are 100kw enclosed machines with ample ventilation.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
No way that any generator on a hotel premises is anywhere close enough to "target" a pair of tourists. This sounds more like poisoning. Generators are not located close to hotel rooms. These are 100kw enclosed machines with ample ventilation.
If we're talking here in the DR?
Would not surprise me at all.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
If we're talking here in the DR?
Would not surprise me at all.
But diesel exhaust smells so bad you would not unknowingly breathe it in until you die like one might perhaps with gasoline. You would exit the room.
And I assume we can rule out a furnace in the Bahamas?

Nadie21

Jun 3, 2021
Santa Clarita
Maybe that is why many men like the DR - Women like to express themselves and show their curves and we don't have to listen to old haggard suffragettes. And guess what there are many foreign women here who don't like listening to the cackling hens from up North either.

And there are plenty of women who enjoy men's bodies and comment on a good physique too. Ever listen to women talk about their exploits in the locker rooms ? Men can seem tame in comparison
Yup. You old expat white boys love the idea of the submissives that is most likely the only reason this type arrives on our shores. To continue your macho ways.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Yup. You old expat white boys love the idea of the submissives that is most likely the only reason this type arrives on our shores. To continue your macho ways.
As Jon Lovitt would say
"Yeah that's it"
I'm white? Nope, Native American sister.
Nice try but those Northern withered woman tactics don't fly South of Ft. Lauderdale

Reactions: Fulano2
Status
Not open for further replies.