Wear masks, say medical experts

Status
Not open for further replies.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Back to the thread topic of the possibility of a new mask mandate please.

If this thread doesn't get back on topic after this request I'll have no option other than locking it.

We are not repeating all the other threads with the fighting and divisiveness over masking, vaccines, lockdowns and what did or did not work.
“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”
Albert Einstein

ese tipo

Apr 12, 2019
People who want to wear a mask should not be ridiculed or treated differently.
People who do not want to wear a mask should not be ridiculed or treated differently.
Otherwise you end up with a us vs. them mentality/ situation which is both divisive and
destructive.

None of the people who are in favor of others wearing mask are going to walk into a
local barrio colmado and start chastising people who refuse to wear a mask.
None of the people who could careless if you wear a mask are going to walk into their local
PN station and tell El Comadante what they think of them enforcing mask mandates.

Stop drinking the Kool-Aid. Stop worrying about other people. Focus on taking care of yourself
and your loved ones. Many people have lost their lives in different parts of the world fighting
over who was wearing or who was not wearing a piece of clothe over the mouth.
Learn to mind your business.
At the end of the day... it ain't worth it.
The scourge of the 21st century is my business and everybody else on god's green earth.Your very comments are contradictory in every aspect.You tell others to do as they wish when in all reality if mandates come back is the very same rhetoric that gets them a boot up their a**.There videos after videos of folks starting S**t cause people just want to be safe.

My concern for my family is of paramount importance they come on this site to be informed and if I can do my part to help them form an opinion hereto will.Aas I said and will continue to say more masks less spread.You don't need any data heavy optics nor obscure website to tell you that.No masks on planes, no masks in large venues and coincidently numbers rise?The kool aid I have partaken in has been 2 shots of Pfizer followed by a booster and I'll take another faucl ouch should the need arise.

Amplify you cyber bull horn all you want concerning mask mandates again as I said give us the meme or gif of you spreading your to each his own "gospel" and I'll become one of your flock.Till then I'll continue to empathize with the world (or as you say not mind my business)

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
The scourge of the 21st century is my business and everybody else on god's green earth.Your very comments are contradictory in every aspect.You tell others to do as they wish when in all reality if mandates come back is the very same rhetoric that gets them a boot up their a**.There videos after videos of folks starting S**t cause people just want to be safe.

My concern for my family is of paramount importance they come on this site to be informed and if I can do my part to help them form an opinion hereto will.Aas I said and will continue to say more masks less spread.You don't need any data heavy optics nor obscure website to tell you that.No masks on planes, no masks in large venues and coincidently numbers rise?The kool aid I have partaken in has been 2 shots of Pfizer followed by a booster and I'll take another faucl ouch should the need arise.

Amplify you cyber bull horn all you want concerning mask mandates again as I said give us the meme or gif of you spreading your to each his own "gospel" and I'll become one of your flock.Till then I'll continue to empathize with the world (or as you say not mind my business)
Which version is this? 23rd or 24th, I've lost track already. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: jd426
Status
Not open for further replies.