Am I naive...

Status
Not open for further replies.

D'Arcy (Apostropheman)

Karma, it's worth waiting for ;)
Apr 10, 2022
Here and there
I suspect I'll regret saying this, but do you realize that YOU are the author of post 115? Nonetheless, I also support people of all stripes - even those who have co-opted 25%+ of the alphabet. As has been said before: Live your life as you see fit.

By the way, have we reached a consensus on whether or not the o.p. is naive?
Wow, ya got me on a typo...Glad that you're perhaps not one of the raging homophobes with superiority complexes running "rampant" here...

Regrettably, no one, or at least most responding here, really cares about the OP, and it shows. It's much more important to try and be witty and rip people to pieces while "piling on" like a bunch of grade school bullies.

Reactions: Yourmaninvegas

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
Regrettably, no one, or at least most responding here, really cares about the OP, and it shows. It's much more important to try and be witty and rip people to pieces while "piling on" like a bunch of grade school bullies.
Agreed ‼️
Many in this thread in their desire to draw attention to themselves lost sight of the idea of actually helping the OP come to a decision for themselves.
Although I saw a lot of good advice and personal experiences that the OP could use to evaluate his situation.
It is standard operating procedure to have to wade through the useless posts in order to determine the information that can actually be used.
After all this is a public opinion forum.
And you know what they say about opinions...:ROFLMAO:

D'Arcy (Apostropheman)

Apr 10, 2022
Here and there
I think it's a tie between naive and troll....but who am I to judge?
Now that you mention it... you're not qualified ;)

Not that that'll stop you or the all too many who do what they accuse others of doing, attack the other posters instead of addressing the topic at hand, and then when someone dares to stand up to them they try double down, try and band together and turn others again the poster.

Stereotypical schoolyard bully tactics and also privileges, white for the most part statistically and currently, older men who think that they're better, smarter, savvier than the rest of us. It's so basic and transparent it'd be laughable except for their desire to hate and destroy.

It would never happen in real life and in-person which makes it all the more pathetic.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009

Not that that'll stop you or the all too many who do what they accuse others of doing, attack the other posters instead of addressing the topic at hand, and then when someone dares to stand up to them they try double down, try and band together and turn others again the poster.

Stereotypical schoolyard bully tactics and also privileges, white for the most part statistically and currently, older men who think that they're better, smarter, savvier than the rest of us. It's so basic and transparent it'd be laughable except for their desire to hate and destroy.

It would never happen in real life and in-person which makes it all the more pathetic.
'
What in the Wide Wide World of Special Olympics and Retarded Sports are you TALKING about ?

Are you challenging people to a fist fight ? Arm wrestling ? a Duel at Dawn , what defaque are you babbling on about , since this is like the 2nd time you bring it up ..
You stand about 5 foot even 160 lbs soaking wet ... who exactly are you challenging and what is the Event ,, so we can Come and bring our Popcorn and Beer. ?
tell you what .. I will pay for the Beer cuz I really wanna see this .

lmfao

D'Arcy (Apostropheman)

Apr 10, 2022
Here and there
Stay in your lane JD, and quit trying to tell me what I've said. It's a chicken sh!t way to have a discussion...poor tactics and rude.

I threatened no one. I simply stated a fact, that people like you would never in their wildest dreams, ever say your nonsense to my face. Guys like you are ALL talk and no action. You've had the opportunity and you sat there like a wuss. So miss me with your BS and have the courtesy to stay out of my posts and conversations. I have no desire to interact with you and for that, you should feel lucky ;)

Now if you ever want to get on the mats with me, for charity say, I'd be happy to take you on. You would tap before the end of the first round if you were still conscious LOL (If you didn't stroke out first!) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
OP... 176 posts to date with stellar answers to your question in post #1.Clearly you can see a great deal of thought has been given to the complex question you have put to this esteemed group of critical thinkers. You are a very lucky man. Carry on. WU open 24/7 W.W.

David B

Aug 31, 2017
wow, as usual, this thread has gotten WAY off-track! guess no more discussion about Dominican women and inter-cultural relationships.

Joseph NY2STI

Mar 22, 2020

Um, what?

Status
Not open for further replies.