Professionally Qualified Personal Trainer & Yoga Instructor from the UK looking for work in Cabarete

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Add in professional musicians of any genre and it is almost like Deja Vu all over again.

By the way, there is a local duo called Deja Vu, recently from Canada, playing in the area. I suspect they also need the pesos to be able to afford to live here at their seemingly younger than retirement ages. There are no coincidences when people don't do their do diligence.
(Does Canada have 401K type plans? )

Yoga? I was just talking to someone familiar with the market and it is OVER saturated on the North Coast.
Yoga is over saturated period. Hot yoga lol, what a scam. Have you ever met anyone who bought a house and put the kids through school being a yoga instructor or a life coach. Throw in palm reader. Why is it you rarely hear of anyone looking for a job as a welder,plumber etc here?

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
If I hadn't seen your post i would have said Kite instructor, but Google translate doesn't list it.
At one point in time Kite Instructors were actually making good money as the sport was growing.

Yoga instructors stand little chance of making enough for a return ticket home.

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
At one point in time Kite Instructors were actually making good money as the sport was growing.

Yoga instructors stand little chance of making enough for a return ticket home.
Silly question but I'm sure there is kiting happening more than just Cabarete? I always though kite "instructors" were sankies who had some natural talent because of their athleticism. The only instruction goin on is for some old lady with cash who wants to do the horizontal mambo. Wasn't there one guy I think i see him post on everything name your North coast town? He was like some kind of retired surf champion. Another pensionless happy hour goer at Mojito bar.

• Haha
Reactions: Big

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Silly question but I'm sure there is kiting happening more than just Cabarete? I always though kite "instructors" were sankies who had some natural talent because of their athleticism. The only instruction goin on is for some old lady with cash who wants to do the horizontal mambo. Wasn't there one guy I think i see him post on everything name your North coast town? He was like some kind of retired surf champion. Another pensionless happy hour goer at Mojito bar.
i remember the countless overweight girls from Canada and the U.S being told they will be sailing through the air on a kite in a few days. They were on the beach every day with Fausto the young, muscled instructor. Most never could get the kite in the air but they probably did not care.

NotLurking

Bronze
Jul 21, 2003
Sto Dgo Este
i remember the countless overweight girls from Canada and the U.S being told they will be sailing through the air on a kite in a few days. They were on the beach every day with Fausto the young, muscled instructor. Most never could get the kite in the air but they probably did not care.
Funny stuff!