Problems VPN Provider: PIA

Buzzard

Feb 28, 2004
Costambar
PIA stopped offering sites today. Then making them available for a time, before turning them 'off'.
Sometimes the delay reached 2000ms or more before the site became unavailable.

Anyone here using PIA and having similar issues? Nothing on the internet referencing this.
Would Claro have anything to do with this?

Any recommendations on a replacement VPN?
I currently have PIA installed on a FireStick, allowing access to Netflix and YouTubeTV.

jaguarbob

Bronze
Mar 2, 2004
PIA stopped offering sites today. Then making them available for a time, before turning them 'off'.

Anyone here using PIA and having similar issues? Nothing on the internet referencing this.

I currently have PIA installed on a FireStick, allowing access to Netflix and YouTubeTV.
I have been using express vpn for years and have modem with it installed for my whole house

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004

I currently use PIA and have for many years. I have no problems as I am posting this, everything is normal as far as I can see............But I just got back and have not used it for the past two weeks.

And just to add I have used other companies and this was the only one that did not throttle any speed..........

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I currently use PIA and have for many years. I have no problems as I am posting this, everything is normal as far as I can see............But I just got back and have not used it for the past two weeks.

And just to add I have used other companies and this was the only one that did not throttle any speed..........
You get the same speed with and without??

Buzzard

Feb 28, 2004
Costambar

Sky,
I also have used PIA for many years with no problems until last week.
No problems in last few days.
Problem perhaps with Claro.
If Claro is super slow, can PIA compensate? Probably not.

Reactions: SKY