Best Way to Move Funds From US to DR Bank

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
LOL.. Mi fren you don't know JD. That man carries 10 large around in his pocket every week. Of course he's packing but that's another part of the culture you'll learn.
And I was the one who set the USD$9500 U.S. Dollar limit. He was more than happy to change even more, but I was the one who was nervous.
I won't say how much times, but it was many times until the day my bank manager convinced me to change. Plus, walking out of a casa de cambio with a big chunk of money really frayed my nerves.

kenshireen

May 21, 2022
usa
And I was the one who set the USD$9500 U.S. Dollar limit. He was more than happy to change even more, but I was the one who was nervous.
I won't say how much times, but it was many times until the day my bank manager convinced me to change. Plus, walking out of a casa de cambio with a big chunk of money really frayed my nerves.
what do you do with all the money? maybe you can loan me some to help pay for for the down payment on my GF's house. By the way how much do cars cost in DR. She would like a Benz and I don't know if they will import from Germany to DR

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
what do you do with all the money? maybe you can loan me some to help pay for for the down payment on my GF's house. By the way how much do cars cost in DR. She would like a Benz and I don't know if they will import from Germany to DR
This post convinces me once and for all. SOCK SOCK SOCK. ADIOS............

Reactions: Big and keepcoming

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
By the way how much do cars cost in DR. She would like a Benz and I don't know if they will import from Germany to DR

Beginning to sound like a chiapadora! Wants a house and a Benz? In my opinion, the expectations are outrageous.

Shades of Trainman!!!

Ken, I strongly suggest that you search for posts by Trainman33 and read them. Perhaps hearing about someone else's experience with a DDD (definitely different Dominican) (who wasn't so different after all) will allow you to remove the rose-tinted glasses you are wearing.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Ken, please keep to the topic.

keepcoming

May 25, 2011
Beginning to sound like a chiapadora! Wants a house and a Benz? In my opinion, the expectations are outrageous.

Shades of Trainman!!!

Ken, I strongly suggest that you search for posts by Trainman33 and read them. Perhaps hearing about someone else's experience with a DDD (definitely different Dominican) (who wasn't so different after all) will allow you to remove the rose-tinted glasses you are wearing.
Honestly it gets more ridiculous with each and every post "Ken" makes.

Reactions: La Profe_1

kenshireen

May 21, 2022
usa
I explained that a Benz is very expensive and she said she saw something on Instagram about a BMW that also came from Germany. I told her that she first needs to learn how to drive before we discuss cars. Hey she has high hopes

• Sad
Reactions: JD Jones

kenshireen

May 21, 2022
usa
Hey todo el mundo knows that every poor Dominicana only looks for one thing from a gringo and that is "what have you done for me lately" and what will you do for me in the future.

Trainmen33 provides an invaluable lesson to all men ever seeking out the forbidden fruit. Its the destiny of every man will follow his exact path.
Heck, he should have already been canonized for all the lives he has saved.

That's the way these poor woman are wired. It's not really their fault. They are incapable of expressing love for any other reason.
They only want what they can get.

I believe they are missing the chromosome that allows them to love for the sake of love. God (sorry for the reference) did not give them this luxury. He just gave them a crappy life with the only salvation being to snag a Gringo and make him pay.

I would call them undercover mercenaries. Cunning and resourceful. Using their physiognomy and sexual prowess to lure their prey into an inescapable web until there is no further hope for rescue.

keepcoming

May 25, 2011
Ken, I personally do not believe anything that you have posted and/or your situation but that is me. But based on what you posted I guess you get what you deserve. End of story. So I will tell you one more time to stay on topic.

kenshireen

May 21, 2022
usa
Ken, I personally do not believe anything that you have posted and/or your situation but that is me. But based on what you posted I guess you get what you deserve. End of story. So I will tell you one more time to stay on topic.
I will stay on topic from now forward.