going to boca chica in two weeks

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Or, one could go to Cristo Rey instead since it's a tie for worst..IDK ?
Nah...
if I had to guess you've never spent any time down there besides it's not a place tourist are encouraged to visit. BC on the other hand is...

Massage?
NO!
Pedicure, manicure?
NO!
2' sq. deep fried pork rind with flies from last week (if the disease doesn't get you the cholesterol will)?
NO!
Fake "Havana" Cohibas in a 'window' box (which Cohiba has never used)?
Coke?
NO!
Weed?
NO!
Young girls?
NO!
Cashews (25 for $3US)?
NO!
Candied cherries?
NO!
Wood carvings?
NO!
3' x 5' framed paint-by-numbers painting?
NO!
Local amber necklaces & bracelets?
NO!
'Real Dominican' (bootleg) CD's/DVD's?
NO!
Cheap hotel?
NO!
Some kind of nasty looking crustacean in a pail of dirty water?
NO!
Sit in my "free" beach chair at my "free" beach table?
NO!
"I have the beautiful girl..."
NO!
Ghastly physical deformity contribution?
NO!
Shoe shine (for your sandals or flip flops)?
NO!
$100.00 taxi ride to the airport?
NO!
One ice cold beer for me?
NO!
Propina for all the time I just wasted asking you a bunch of stupid questions?
F NO!

I wont even get into the type barrio rats, tigre chulos who follow them over from SD and urchins roaming the streets/ tourist areas day and night looking for their next victim.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Facepalm Supreme

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I have only been to Boca Chica once, in 1997 , the first time we went to the DR. There was Yris and her son aged 7, me and my two sons aged 8 and 11 and Wanda a friend of Yris's from University who was from Santo Domingo, rich and bilingual. We went to the beach and loved it. Lot of pay for play girls, and beach merchants. No issues, my two blonde boys were very popular and since neither were shy, they had a great time. Looking back at that day I have nothing bad to say about Boca Chica, at least based on my one experience.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I have only been to Boca Chica once, in 1997 , the first time we went to the DR. There was Yris and her son aged 7, me and my two sons aged 8 and 11 and Wanda a friend of Yris's from University who was from Santo Domingo, rich and bilingual. We went to the beach and loved it. Lot of pay for play girls, and beach merchants. No issues, my two blonde boys were very popular and since neither were shy, they had a great time. Looking back at that day I have nothing bad to say about Boca Chica, at least based on my one experience.
I must admit my last trip to BC was summer of 2018.

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
I have to admit I have been going to Boca Chica for a lot of years .....i nearly always go to Boca Cana restaurant and have never had any problems .
I have learnt how to say No Thankyou and then stare ahead at the water ....once the sellers get the message you are not buying ...word spreads and you are left alone to enjoy the day

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
With all due respect...

Beach is beautiful...compared to which beach in 🇩🇴 ❓
Nagua

The real beauty of Boca Chica is that is close to the Capitol.
That makes it the peoples beach.

In my opinion...gringos that don't like the dynamics on the beach...find another...or go back to their country of origin and make their complaints.
Juan Dolio is only a few klicks down the road.
And could be considered much more refined by those who can not handle the rough and tumble culture of the 🇩🇴 .