Ocean Temperatures

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Yes if you only go back to 1981, but recent ice cores in the Antarctic show that during the interglacial period that there were hotter oceans for some periods - as much as 4 degrees hotter than current.

If you go back 173 years to 1850 we are now almost 1.5 degrees centigrade hotter than then and yet we still exist and the oceans haven't buried the earth.
But there was a period if you go back 4.4 million years the entire planet earth was covered by water - so we have a ways yet to go.

I suspect the Climate Change elites, particularly at the UN, fear that by 2050 all their gloom & doom predictions won't materialize and the climate-change-hype-train may end, along with the planned transfer of trillions of dollars trying in the guise of trying to control carbon - which won't affect temperatures at all.

Trust governments to tell you the truth? Remember Covid and the vaccines that would save us ?
It's always about power and control (mainly of your money).

And as they pretend to try to control carbon, oil prices will increase and oil companies will get richer pumping less -
Never bet against Big Oil.
Remember when oil went below to (minus)-$37/barrel in 2020 during the plandemic and the world we knew 'was ending' ?
I made some decent money jumping into oil stocks that month, because even little ol' me behind my useless paper mask, knew the primary component of energy in the world could not be worth less than zero.

The people of the world are too quick to be gullible. PT Barnum would be proud today.
Now I need to figure out how I can personally profit from the climate change hype.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
As for Covid.... they have all switched hats....

Masks aren't that effective..... keeping hands and surfaces clean is moreso

Recent studies coming in say this

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
But we could start a whole other thread on hoaxes like:

Y2K
War of the Worlds
The Cardiff Giant
Bigfoot
The Loch Ness Monster
Epstein's suicide
Enron
Charles Keating
The 2020 election
Anna Sorokin
ZZZZ Best Cleaners
Crop Circles
Balloon Boy
Bernie Maddoff Investing
Tawana Brawley
Sosua Beach shacks being bulldozed tomorrow
DR helmet laws

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
While ocean temperatures are changing I believe we will be much more affected, at least in the shorter term, by the dramatic loss of insects that make so much of our world go round and most importantly pollinate our crops.
And that's due to pesticides not Climate Change

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
While ocean temperatures are changing I believe we will be much more affected, at least in the shorter term, by the dramatic loss of insects that make so much of our world go round and most importantly pollinate our crops.
Our oceans are full of medical waste, chemicals and plastics from countries like China, India and Bangladesh.

The future of this planet's health along with our oceans and this climate change ideology will be decided by Asia and South American countries like Brasil, not the West.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Our oceans are full of medical waste, chemicals and plastics from countries like China, India and Bangladesh.

The future of this planet's health along with our oceans and this climate change ideology will be decided by Asia and South American countries like Brasil, not the West.
China contributes the most by far almost 50%, followed by Indonesia and the Philippines .
And this doesn't count the cheap crap China pollutes other countries with.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Yes, propaganda everywhere! The main thing is that someone would do something to save our planet for future generations!
There is not enough will power in the world for that so-called saving for future generations to ever to happen.

If you are threatened by climate change, you will have to move elsewhere. Or perhaps take measures in certain regions to mitigate the changes.
That is the best that will be possible.

Reactions: Joseph NY2STI

DerrickOlley

Apr 8, 2023
New York, NY
There is not enough will power in the world for that so-called saving for future generations to ever to happen.

If you are threatened by climate change, you will have to move elsewhere. Or perhaps take measures in certain regions to mitigate the changes.
That is the best that will be possible.
What do we pay taxes for? Or do we have to run away to look for comfortable living conditions! I think we should take action to improve our lives, even if we just try: go to a demonstration, etc.....

Reactions: ben jammin

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
What do we pay taxes for? Or do we have to run away to look for comfortable living conditions! I think we should take action to improve our lives, even if we just try: go to a demonstration, etc.....
Taxes are paid for many things. Some tax money in some countries might actually go to preventing flooding if ocean levels rise. They even have a ludicrous carbon credit scheme in some places that might be used for such things.

If you are in an area where water levels rise so you cannot live there, you will indeed have to "run away" to somewhere else if there is no easy way to mitigate that rise.

Going to a demonstration will accomplish nothing other than waste everyone's time. Sceaming and yelling and stamping your feet isn't going to change anything. The world needs more energy and green power isn't going to be the way it gets most of it. Electric vehicles are far too expensive for the vast majority of people to own.

There simply is not enough will power nor the ability to replace sufficient energy needed in a world that demands more energy all of the time. Nothing is going to replace those coal and oil powered generators. In truth more of them will have to be built just like they did recently in the DR. That is why it is best just to move elsewhere if you see threats caused from climate change.

Reactions: NanSanPedro