And on Pedro Clisante

Tom0910

Sep 28, 2015
That's Juan (Bobby's old door man from Rumba's) going to work on someone. He's a very chill, level-headed guy so who ever the recipient of that ass whoopin was...
he most likely deserved it.
That's Juan (Bobby's old door man from Rumba's) going to work on someone. He's a very chill, level-headed guy so who ever the recipient of that ass whoopin was...
Juan is a VERY chill guy. he has worked in many of the bars on Pedro Clisante and is very good at diffusing bad situations,for Juan to go off on that guy like that he must have done something very wrong.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
I thought that was him. Your description is accurate. He is a gentleman. He has worked at a few bars on the strip.

Reactions: CristoRey

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Hope he did not get hurt. He kept checking his head in the video.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
Pedro Clisante - the armpit of Sosua. Are there any gringos that live here that still go there for a night out? I'd be too embarrassed to admit it.

Reactions: CristoRey

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
Pedro Clisante - the armpit of Sosua. Are there any gringos that live here that still go there for a night out? I'd be too embarrassed to admit it.

I do sometimes. If I have to go to Sosua for something I can then have an afternoon walk on the beach then up to Pedro Clisante for an early evening meal and watch the world go by. I think every man I know in Cabarete goes there from time to time. Whenever I go I see someone I know.

Reactions: David B and aarhus

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
I do sometimes. If I have to go to Sosua for something I can then have an afternoon walk on the beach then up to Pedro Clisante for an early evening meal and watch the world go by. I think every man I know in Cabarete goes there from time to time. Whenever I go I see someone I know.
Can you watch the premier league there ?

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
They all need a bat to the head so that they don't come back.
According to Danny's latest Whiskey & Rum video, the guy who got worked
over is an American "tourist". This will probably make national headlines in a
day or two. Mr. Collado is not going to be happy.

Reactions: Seamonkey and cavok

Tom0910

Sep 28, 2015
I'll admit it. But I haven't picked up a chica there in at least ten years. I just go there to hang out with other gringos and sometimes have a couple of drinks and watch the circus,lol.

Reactions: drstock and cavok