Time To Move The Bars And Girls From Pedro Clisante

slowmo

Aug 1, 2016
Witnessed a couple of moto cops arrest a Dominican woman (non prostitute) around 7pm last night for having the audacity to not run away from them, while others (prostitutes) were running away. After an angry mob of workers from a couple of nearby businesses gathered, they called in backup and 8 officers managed to take her away. Mission accomplished.

• Wow
Reactions: drstock

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
PC has been a disgusting cesspool fulll of dirtbag weekend warriors and over weight barrio gorillas (with bad attitudes) for many years now.
Not my crowd.

If they ever clean the place up, I'll start spending my time/ money up there again.

Plenty of hot *ss women down here in Santiago with good attitudes who enjoy the company of gringos.

Northern Coast Diver

Private Scuba Guide
Feb 23, 2020
Sosua
Witnessed a couple of moto cops arrest a Dominican woman (non prostitute) around 7pm last night for having the audacity to not run away from them, while others (prostitutes) were running away. After an angry mob of workers from a couple of nearby businesses gathered, they called in backup and 8 officers managed to take her away. Mission accomplished.
How could you tell she was a non-prostitute?

slowmo

Aug 1, 2016
How could you tell she was a non-prostitute?
Lets see.....she didn't run in the first place..... angry mob of workers.... she was allowed to make a phone call during the event......after the call the police stopped holding her and she still didn't run. Daily event in Sosua but this one wasn't like the others.

Reactions: cavok

Tug7777

Mar 17, 2018
Lets see.....she didn't run in the first place..... angry mob of workers.... she was allowed to make a phone call during the event......after the call the police stopped holding her and she still didn't run. Daily event in Sosua but this one wasn't like the others.
In other words nothing to see here folks move along, till the DR has social programs and better job opertunitys chicas are going to ply there trade

Big

Apr 24, 2019
PC has been a disgusting cesspool fulll of dirtbag weekend warriors and over weight barrio gorillas (with bad attitudes) for many years now.
Not my crowd.

If they ever clean the place up, I'll start spending my time/ money up there again.

Plenty of hot *ss women down here in Santiago with good attitudes who enjoy the company of gringos.
what has run me out of town is the lack of dining options. 90% of the town must eat chicken wings, burgers and 2 day old pasta.

Astucia

Papa de Negrita
Oct 19, 2013
what has run me out of town is the lack of dining options. 90% of the town must eat chicken wings, burgers and 2 day old pasta.
Well - I might agree there may be a lack of FINE dining ; but we eat out a lot and never chicken wings, burgers and 2 day old pasta.
With LOTS of dining options. May I suggest you're missing out on some very good options.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Well - I might agree there may be a lack of FINE dining ; but we eat out a lot and never chicken wings, burgers and 2 day old pasta.
With LOTS of dining options. May I suggest you're missing out on some very good options.
I have scoured Cab and Sosua. yes, there are dining options. However, I do not eat at beach bars, food trucks and Chinese food joints.

Northern Coast Diver

Private Scuba Guide
Feb 23, 2020
Sosua
Whoops, sorry, I did not realize you were a retired detective. Well done Sherlock!

Reactions: jd426

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Now that the Cangrejo bridge is open they won't need those two big cranes working there any longer.
It will take that kind of heavy lifting to move some of the oversized-girth off of Pedro Clistante.

Or some Vaqueros accomplished in cattle drives

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
What are your recommendations and what do you order there?

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
Eating out in Sosua stresses me out. The majority of the restaurant workers and owners are incompetent. There are only a few exceptions where I will go, Waterfront being one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: CristoRey and cavok

Astucia

Papa de Negrita
Oct 19, 2013
What are your recommendations and what do you order there?
We like El Conde. The specialty nights menu ( same each day of the week) is good. Monday curry night.
Friday night pie night - highly recommend the Chicken Pot Pie.
Sat. and Sunday seafood night - recommend the seafood chowder appetizer.

Germany Bar and Grill - a variety of sausage dishes. Good variety of other German dishes.

Both of the above can be traffic noisy. But that's the DR. I did say not necessarily FINE dining.

El Rancho - great schnitzel ( either pork or chicken ) with mushroom sauce. Andi's specialty dish, that he is well known for, is chicken livers.

Crazy Ranch - brisket. Side order of fried Okra. Chicken wings ( OOPS - these are good, but goes against the burgers, wings, and 2 day old pasta that was quoted )

Gorditos in Cabarete - great fish tacos. Of course you're sort of sitting in the parking lot. But again - I did say not necessarily FINE dining.

That's 5 that come to mind right away. There are many other options in my opinion.