Great Time In Juan Dolio!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Por nada!

Nice report Miguel. That restaurant was amazing - great food and Ramon was fabulous. We sat on the balcony so it was nice and cool.

By comparison El Sueno was barely adequate. The service was not attentive, the food was ok but not fabulous and the price was much higher.

My favourite was casablanca - great service, good food (limited choice but good) and the prices were fabulous.

It was interesting to watch the gathering of the locals on the beach! Dominicans know how to have a good time!!!!

Excuse me while I go back to eating my chocolate now..... thanks Miguel......
Thanks darling!.

Well, El Sueno was NOT my cup of tea.....Waaaaaaay too pricey for the food and service provided.

I still can NOT understand why they were so slow to take care of customers when at times there were about 5-7 waiters/waitresses just talking among themselves.....But anyways.....The first day food was eatable and the second time I guess I was too hungry NOT to eat it!.

Hands down, the best service was from Ramon and the girls from Casablanca's.

NOOOOOOO, thank YOU!!.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Otra vez?...

wow nice pics again my friend, I need to explore more of Juan Dolio, looks very nice, clean and quiet...definately nicer than Boca Chica! I cant wait to go back....a couple of more months and I am headed back! - J
Thanks again.

Definitely nicer than Boca Chica......I also feel the people are friendlier....But that's just me.

Btw: Thanks for the PM and no offense taken.

Let me warn you, though, be very careful in liking me. I hold no punches and there's a big chance you will NOT like what I say or how I say things in a few months.

I only you knew how MAAAAAAANY PM's I have of people who "loved" me at the beginning and now "hate" my guts.......And ALLLLLL because I say what I feel and I feel what I say, have no hair on my tongue and can NOT care less if people do NOT like me.

That said, yes, I was born in the DR and relocated to NY back in 1974, when I was "64" years of age.

Dominicano hasta la tambora?.....No....But I do like chuletas ahumadas....wahaha!.

But know that I am a little pussycat!!.......If only in my dreams.....Wahahaha!.

Now, let me go post more pictures....(shyt!).

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Pa' que no pregunten mas!......lol

Mayra, daughter and nephew:

16hm7pc.jpg

Planner, the little firecracker:

2mgnihu.jpg

Last edited:

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
nice report miguel...i wonder why i only see the last pic and not the others ?

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
No se'.....

nice report miguel...i wonder why i only see the last pic and not the others ?
Thanks.

I don't know why you can't see "the others" pictures.

But I do have a solution for you:

Open your window, grab your computer and throw it out of it!. Wahaha.

Will post some more later. Perhaps you will see them all.

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Nice trip report and photos Miguel! Now I'm all misty-eyed. Rubia, cosita linda, I miss you!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
No hay problema!

nice pics miguel! thanks for getting back to me my friend! keep posting and spitting that FUEGO! - J
No problem bro!.

"Keep posting and spitting that FUEGO"?....Well, brother, let me tell you:

I AM keeping your PM......Just in case you turn on me later....THEN I can come back and HIT you with IT, and remind you when you used to like me...THEN I will call you a 2-faced bastard!!!!. Wahahahahaha!.

Little piece of advice: Do NOT put too much importance to how I say things!.....Those who truly "love" me, know that I am NOTHING more than a PUSSYcat.....Haha.

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
LOL holding on to the PMs to use later...sounds like blackmail to me! LOL
i better keep an eye on you and or watch my tongue! LOL
FUEGO FUEGO ya llegan los bomberos...por dios

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Olvidalo....

LOL holding on to the PMs to use later...sounds like blackmail to me! LOL
i better keep an eye on you and or watch my tongue! LOL
FUEGO FUEGO ya llegan los bomberos...por dios
You have NOTHING to worry about.....So far you do NOT look like a 2 faced loser.

Anyways....

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Gracias, pero......

Nice trip report and photos Miguel! Now I'm all misty-eyed. Rubia, cosita linda, I miss you!
Thanks, BUUUUUT:

Who are you calling "Rubia" and "cosita linda"?.....Do I look like a famale to you?.

Oooooh, I get it, you saw me naked and since you saw I have NOTHING "there", you assumed I was a woman.....Ok, NOW I get it!!. Wahahaha.

Seriously, that "Rubia, cosita linda" is an amazing, AMAZING person.....NOT ONE boring moment when she is around!.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Las ultimas....Talvez!

Last ones....Perhaps:

Carlos, Myself and Ramon:

f04g3.jpg

Me and the little firecracker, Planner:

15zfa0m.jpg

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Well now that you mention it ...

Planner, the little firecracker:

2mgnihu.jpg

I'm glad you brought "it" up and not me.:cheeky: But this photo does have a sublimal phallic aspect to it. That's the biggggggest frickin' ;) :bunny: .... piece of driftwood I've ever seen!! ;) That's a weapon... probabbly a Dominican intercontinental ballistic missile! Yes, the little firecracker is something special.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Que male eres!!....

I'm glad you brought "it" up and not me.:cheeky: But this photo does have a sublimal phallic aspect to it. That's the biggggggest frickin' ;) :bunny: .... piece of driftwood I've ever seen!! ;) That's a weapon... probabbly a Dominican intercontinental ballistic missile! Yes, the little firecracker is something special.
What dirty mind you have, darling!!...I LOVE IT!!.

Just wait until she post HER pictures.....Ay Dios mio!!. Wahahaha.

Jk!.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
All right you guys..... sheeeeeeesh... stop talking about phalic symbols....

I have photos to post but I am having some issues getting them loaded on the website. Hopefully I will sort this out soon. Or I will send them to Miguel to post.

Thanks Margaret!

Miguel you are right - there was never a boring moment. I had a great time in Juan Dolio. You are a very considerate host to everyone! This man goes out of his way to ensure you have a good time.