Round Robin Schedule

Snowbird

Jan 17, 2002
Sometime this past week, there was a link on DR1 about the upcoming round robin baseball schedule. For whatever reason, I did not keep it. If anyone has that link, I would appreciate you posting it here or em/pm me if you wish.

I would like to be able to keep up with EVERYONE'S favorite team, including me, the defending champions of the Dominican league... Las Aguilas Cibaenas!!! I want to be able to wear my AC cap proudly once again when I arrive for my vacation in January. :)

Thanks.

SB

leodabull

Dec 16, 2008
Snowbird did you see last night?s game with your Aguilas and my Toro?s? (10 -7). I mean how many championships do you guys and Licey have? Us? Just UNO. I do believe we are a little hungrier though. Enjoy your morning coffee with our sugar. Romana baby, donde todos son Toro?s.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Hb here, stirring the pot, just a little

Toros 2-1

Aguilas 0-2

Hummmm

HB, un aguilucho to' desplumado!!

leodabull

Dec 16, 2008
Toros 2-1?

Hillbilly can u please le me know who the Toro?s lost to? Was it last night? I was looking for the game, they usually give it on channel 21. How ?bout that come back with Licey? By the way Toro fans be careful displaying your colors outside of La Romana particularly in the Capital. It seems the Licey fans were mistreating the Toro fans throwing stuff at them at the stadium and outstide of it. So take heed. We are the youngest team that has to earn everyone?s respect the hard way I guess........TORO?S fo?life. ROMANA fo?life.....LEO

jimbos1

Jan 26, 2008
Schedules

Where do i find the baseball schedules for puerto plata or santiago for this weekend?

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
GIGANTES 9 - 4 .692 --
LICEY 9 - 5 .642 0.5
TOROS 7 - 7 .500 2.5
AGUILAS 2- 11 .167 7.0

is this the current standing off DR1 ?

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
GIGANTES 9 - 4 .692 --
LICEY 9 - 5 .642 0.5
TOROS 7 - 7 .500 2.5
AGUILAS 2- 11 .167 7.0

is this the current standing off DR1 ?

Your post may be more accurate as they only have a few games left. I got my info from Dominican Today. This coming Friday is the last game. Either way the Aguilas are in last place. ;)

Snowbird

Jan 17, 2002
Time For Tears

Time to cry for Las Aguilas. I won't be able to show my AC cap when I arrive on Saturday. We can only hope that the dreaded Licey Tigers do not advance to the Dominican World Series. If they do, there will tooooooo much crow to eat in Playa Dorada.

How did this happen? Any of you that live in the DR have any insights? How can a team that is perennially in the DRWS, go from first to worst? Did they not sign the same players as b4? Waz up???

Oh well, I will still enjoy my 2 weeks at Fun Royale, where we have been going for the past 14 years. Our staff family will still welcome us, and we will always enjoy our Dominican adult beverages. :)

SB

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i believe some of it had to do with MLB teams tightening up on their players in the winter league. some players did not receive permission from their teams to play. in addition the carribean series is almost here as well as the baseball classic and then spring training in march.
a lot of baseball....