Haitian-Sankie Bavaro Dominican Republic

shawn27

May 24, 2010
I never even considered that Haitians were sankies in DR. I would imagine they would be mostly Dominican.

C

Colonel Dolemite

You are being set up for the long game. The "hot girls" you meet up with are hoping to get under your skin and if you don't keep moving you will become the dreaded WU novio. Keep it moving and you will be fine. "Hot girls" or not, if they're out at the clubs looking for gringos to party with instead of at home with their babies you are the target of a hustle. The desperate ones play the short game and the confident ones play the long game....

It's just another working day to them.

He s on point here. Some "sankes" have their eyes bigger than their stomachs so they jump the gun. Some are more patient ONLY BECAUSE they have a reserve. Same way a guy is when pursuing a woman he likes. He aint really that cool. Its just that he need not jump the gun because he has some other woman he is seeing until he can close the deal on the one he wants.

And no offense Shawn but you sound too arrogant to me. Not knocking your accomplishments but they do say PRIDE GOETH BEFORE A FALL. Dont be too sure you cannot or are not being "sanked". Another thing is what type/class of women are you talking to and where do you meet them? I do share my phone number and give and take calls. I dont give money but I let them know this judiciously every time I get asked. I say frankly I dont buy my friendships. I say I dont pay for sex, before or after, no matter whatever you may want to call it. I say I cannot subsidized your life. I say I d like to help but what you said sounds too phony for me to think its true. Do they get irrascible? Of course, why wouldnt you expect that? You told them too things: a. You dont think she is pretty enough to lose your mind and b. Her lies are uncredible. And if you were cool you could also use that as an out to end the relationship and a learning lesson of begging.

C

Colonel Dolemite

My bad, my bad, I just saw it. DUH !

Sunnie are you still around ? By Big, did you mean curvaceous or 300 lbs big ? Help me out here :)

I don't agree with those that say you deserved it, although I still don't understand how men/women fall so easily....

if she was curvaceous she would have mentioned something along those lines, plus would not have had a problem getting BLACK GUYS back where she is from meet her and "make her feel special". But she came to Bavaro and met one from here who did that.

I dont think its fair to the sankie. He did his role. Bavaro is a boring place. If you arent having sex with something there you are wasting your time. If that guy wasnt around to show her the bone she would have cut her trip short from 2 weeks to 4 days.

This woman is a large type, think BIG MOMMA, TYLER PERRY MADEA. Bigger white women, self explanatory. She may not return to DR, but doesnt matter they do the same thing in Jamaica.

I am more curious as to what lie she told him that made him get the boot. She was buying it for a while but then it imploded. I wanna know what story he told that send her running.

Reactions: Africaida

shawn27

May 24, 2010
And no offense Shawn but you sound too arrogant to me

None taken. Confidence should not be confused with arrogance; I can however see how people may confuse the two. I can honestly say I would never fall for that sanky crap the girls there may try to pull. Look up any website about sankies; these men and women prey on weak minded individuals. Am I so arrogant if I refuse to be weak minded? Are you weak minded colonel?

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
if she was curvaceous she would have mentioned something along those lines, plus would not have had a problem getting BLACK GUYS back where she is from meet her and "make her feel special". But she came to Bavaro and met one from here who did that.

I dont think its fair to the sankie. He did his role. Bavaro is a boring place. If you arent having sex with something there you are wasting your time. If that guy wasnt around to show her the bone she would have cut her trip short from 2 weeks to 4 days.

This woman is a large type, think BIG MOMMA, TYLER PERRY MADEA. Bigger white women, self explanatory. She may not return to DR, but doesnt matter they do the same thing in Jamaica.

I am more curious as to what lie she told him that made him get the boot. She was buying it for a while but then it imploded. I wanna know what story he told that send her running.

You are funny Colonel :cheeky:

She probably found out about the 5 other novias or he simply left her when her wallet was empty.

I would love to see what HE looks like...

C

Colonel Dolemite

But Shawn, you re drawing straws here because we dont know the kind of women you re talking to when you come. I mean if you are meeting women at the club having a good time and entertaining them for a few more days before you leave. And then when you leave you dont have any contact. YOu may be saving yourself from sanki-time. But then again you may not be making any real contacts when you come either. So your trips are always those of the reluctant tourist.

Its the same thing were someone to visit Miami and only see whats happening on South Beach. You may have a great time but there is alot of the place you re leaving out because you wont do anything not on Collins(although I doubt that, I lived in Miami and found it unstimulating unless you hangout at Pollo Tropical-haha!).

Her, the OP, problem was that she thought this was true love. That all the rejection she got in the USA/Canada would be worth it for some dark skinned 3rd World Mandingo. Now if she follows greydreads advice she could get that dark skinned 'Dingo back where she is. Cuz we all know she ll be back in the Caribbean SOMEWHERE looking for that 'Dingo.

Now concerning sending money. Anyone could be tempted to do it and might do it. I never do it because I never get rational answers to simple questions. I get a. calamity, b. excuse/request, c. hostility/guilt/rejection, all in that order. And you get it from asking the same question repeatedly, why? why this? why that? explain to me? I do seriously find it humorous. So much so that I created a whole batch of responses when I dont feel like being honest. They too take a bit of imagination thats why I like using them so much.
Also I never do it because tales sound too juvenile, too amateurish, too ham-headed. So many times I m under the belief that their friends and family put them up to it. "Tell him [something stupid] and he will give." I had one female friend who I could swore it felt like her brother was her pimp or something. I dont mind going out and doing things with people but she always brought it up like he needed to come with us. He is the only guy in the city who knows where a swimming pool is. He is the only guy in the city who knows how to get to Puerto Plata. He may be a nice guy but I had to tell her that he could jump off a cliff as far as I am concerned. I can find my own way to the beach.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Yep, she describe herself as a big white girl.

fat I guess!!!

Not necessarily describing herself. She's warning bigger white women which in my mind a woman would never put it like that but a guy would love to stir the pot around here since I closed the other thread. She would be warning all women because sankies aren't prejudice. They'll "love" anyone that looks their way:cheeky:

BTW, not all ( so don't be offended) but a lot of male tourist get taken more than women it's just that very few are going to post about it in a public forum. Instead of taking them home they set up house keeping for their new found love and support them so don't tell me it's only unattractive women that become victims.

Bronxboy, that last part isn't directed at you of course.;)

Africaida, good for you for trying to stand up to the guys around here but it's a losing battle most of the women on DR1 can't be bothered anymore. Repeat after me, it's like beating a dead horse.:eek:

Reactions: Africaida

shawn27

May 24, 2010
You are funny Colonel :cheeky:

She probably found out about the 5 other novias or he simply left her when her wallet was empty.

I would love to see what HE looks like...

Well I usually stay at the Duque in SD which apparently has a reputation for being where sankies that target male tourist hang out and have some idea of what male sanky looks like... they are almost always lower class, needing a haircut, wifebeater, slim build walking around with flip flops of some sort.

C

Colonel Dolemite

And I dont know if its about weak minds. I think its about letting the genitalia(male/female) do more comprehensive thinking than the brain. And then also letting your ability to be compassionate and empathetic to other peoples misfortune run amuck.
I think the best way to consider MANY interpersonal interactions in this country, sorry to say, is to view everyone and have them view you as a crocodile with a toothache. You can stick your hand in there BUT YOU AINT GETTING IT BACK.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Good post

And I dont know if its about weak minds. I think its about letting the genitalia(male/female) do more comprehensive thinking than the brain. And then also letting your ability to be compassionate and empathetic to other peoples misfortune run amuck.
I think the best way to consider MANY interpersonal interactions in this country, sorry to say, is to view everyone and have them view you as a crocodile with a toothache. You can stick your hand in there BUT YOU AINT GETTING IT BACK.

I like it!

And keep in mind for those that are easily offended that we're discussing sankies not all Dominicans :paranoid:

shawn27

May 24, 2010
Africaida, good for you for trying to stand up to the guys around here but it's a losing battle most of the women on DR1 can't be bothered anymore. Repeat after me, it's like beating a dead horse.:eek:[/QUOTE]

But Anna, wouldn't you agree that a weak minded person is more likely to fall for the sanky tricks? I can compare this to the old jedi mind trick- it only works on weak minded people right? The first time I went to DR I did extensive research. That's how I found out about sankies (women sankies.) While there I heard the same old tricks and lines while at the bars and saw through them all. I really think women falls for it more b/c men can have more casual sex however women are more likely to develop a bond... that being said I feel like people "hear" what they want to hear.

I'm sorry tis happened to the OP (What happened to her anyway,) but you learn from these types of experiences. If people are just going down for the sex tourism they should just get what they want without establishing any further type of relationship.. I do know that sankies can be cunning...

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Could it be...

Well I usually stay at the Duque in SD which apparently has a reputation for being where sankies that target male tourist hang out and have some idea of what male sanky looks like... they are almost always lower class, needing a haircut, wifebeater, slim build walking around with flip flops of some sort.

Gay sankies ??

Now, Shawn are you trying to tell us these hot women you are "befriending" during your stay are not really who they seem to be ?

Flip-flops during the day, high heels at night, LMAO :cheeky:

Just kidding Shawn... ;)

Anna , I firmly believe, one day, that horse will resurrect, I read it somewhere .... Or, I have nothing better to do :eek:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Not everyone does extensive research some people need a holiday and they find a cheap vacation and off they go. If they had found DR1 first maybe they would have been more informed but then maybe not. Sometimes people go while in a state vulnerability ( break up with long term B/F/spouse or even a close death) and in that case almost anything can fall into an open mind. ;)

C

Colonel Dolemite

I have many friends here, females, who are on the edge. Its as though they just cant make a friend here who isnt out to gain. AND these ARE Dominicans. I have a friend in Puerto Plata who got took for $280(10K pesos) from a coworker under the guise it was an investment. Thats not an amount you can afford to lose in this country, especially as a single mom with 2 children. That is the equivalent of a months wages.

I got hit up a few hours ago. Sends me a text message on Saturday, saying she lost her money and she needs me to send her some. I respond, "Estimado Cliente, Lo sientimos pero este mensaje no puede estar entregado al recipiente."
She tells me today she needs me "to regalar $50 a porque tengo que pagar algo."
"Que?"
"La cuenta al colmado."
"Que colmado se da $50 de fio? Cada vez entro colmado hay senal que dice "HOY NO FIO MANANA SI"
"Yo dedo 1600 pesos.
"Que colmado da 1600pesos de fio???
Si tu puedas y te devuelvo cuando volveras..."
"Explicame este primero: si no puedas pagar la cuenta de colmado ahora mismo como podrias pagarme la deuda algun dia en el futuro cuando volvere?

Now my question for the board is "Que colmado se daria a usted $50 de fio?"

shawn27

May 24, 2010
But Shawn, you re drawing straws here because we dont know the kind of women you re talking to when you come. I mean if you are meeting women at the club having a good time and entertaining them for a few more days before you leave. And then when you leave you dont have any contact. YOu may be saving yourself from sanki-time. But then again you may not be making any real contacts when you come either. So your trips are always those of the reluctant tourist.

That's exactly what I do! Whether someone is visiting for a few days or a few weeks, that is not enough time to establish a genuine friendship let alone relationship with someone else. I do not go on vacations to have lasting relationships. I as many, go to interact with locals, go out and meet women and if everything goes to plan back to the hotel. I have no problem in saying that. The reason why I use the word weak minded is because it's more so a flaw in the tourist that the sankies prey on.

I think many people know there are sankies out there and WANT to get taken advantage of in the end. I think lots of men and women go to the carribean and other places to "feel " like they are being loved. They have to know it isn't real but they refuse to believe it. I think people like the idea of going to DR and having a boyfriend or girlfriend that stays with them during their vacation and makes them feel loved. I think a lot of people are lonely out there, come to places like DR where they know they can get false attention and 9 times out of 10 end up getting hurt. I really don't think that we should see many of these people as victims.... Not that I'm not sympathetic more so practical and realistic.

Of course this only applied to sankies but my overall view of when I am on vacation is to form casual relationships; perhaps if I go in sept I would be open to exchanging e-mail to begin with, but if money was ever mentioned or that emergency surgery their brother needs then I would quickly end the correspondence.

shawn27

May 24, 2010
Gay sankies ??

Now, Shawn are you trying to tell us these hot women you are "befriending" during your stay are not really who they seem to be ?

Flip-flops during the day, high heels at night, LMAO :cheeky:

Just kidding Shawn... ;)

Anna , I firmly believe, one day, that horse will resurrect, I read it somewhere .... Or, I have nothing better to do :eek:

lol don't go there arficaida!

C

Colonel Dolemite

But Anna, wouldn't you agree While there I heard the same old tricks and lines while at the bars and saw through them all. I really think women falls for it more b/c men can have more casual sex however women are more likely to develop a bond... that being said I feel like people "hear" what they want to hear.

I'm sorry tis happened to the OP (What happened to her anyway,) but you learn from these types of experiences. If people are just going down for the sex tourism they should just get what they want without establishing any further type of relationship.. I do know that sankies can be cunning...

I dont think anything bad happened to the OP besides a whole lotta lovin'. Her fault was thinking it was real.
The people who cant see through them isnt because they are weak minds. It because they want to believe the deal. Like when you go on Craigslist and the guy has the car you want with all the features AND low miles and a price you where you think you are stealing it but when you get there the car aint real, or it was a flood/wreck/fire car. Or how he just wants you to wire the money and never bring you the car. Thats the sanky experience. These people are beautiful(at least the women, I m not gay so I couldnt do an in-depth dude seminar). You bite more of the apple than you can chew and then choke on it if you dont keep your mind clear on who(m) you d like to meet and for what you d like to meet them.

shawn27

May 24, 2010
?

Now my question for the board is "Que colmado se daria a usted $50 de fio?"[/QUOTE]

Colmado's give credits?