What do I say?

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
I'm sure this has happened to others.

In Samana this past week, while waiting to get on the whale watching boat, I saw a latter-middle-aged fellow with a beautiful Dominican woman. It seemed (to me) that he was madly in love with her and that she was counting the days until she had the conditional status removed from her permanent residence.

As it turns out, we ended up in line together and the fellow struck up a conversation, introducing me to his "love" that he was going to be taking back to the United States.

I could tell from the conversation that he was really happy and was sort of searching for me to say "Congratulations", or something to that effect.

Fortunately, it was my turn to get into the boat at that moment, so I was saved. But I want to be prepared for the next time.

So, my first question is: What do you think about so that you don't double over laughing or slap the man upside the head in the hopes it will knock some sense into him?

And secondly: What do you say to someone like this? I'm thinking, "I wish you both well."

I had somewhat of a similar story but I actually met a DR1'er (that doesn't post here anymore apparently) and she introduced me to her husband that was 30 years younger than her...

first words out of my mouth were "Are you f**king kidding me, what the f*** is wrong with you..." the rest I won't mention lol

but I say it how I see it... especially when you see a old white guy with a 20 yr old...

puryear270

Bronze
Aug 26, 2009
I had somewhat of a similar story but I actually met a DR1'er (that doesn't post here anymore apparently) and she introduced me to her husband that was 30 years younger than her...

first words out of my mouth were "Are you f**king kidding me, what the f*** is wrong with you..." the rest I won't mention lol

but I say it how I see it... especially when you see a old white guy with a 20 yr old...

HILARIOUS.

I need to get up to the north coast more often.

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
Not long ago older male with younger female not only was not frowned upon, but it was the rule rather than the exception.
Prior to women on the work force and aid to dependent children by Government, women had to make choices with their survival in mind, a well stablished in his career guy or one that is incapable of taking care of himself guy.
So.. moral objectivity gave way to lustfull promiscuity.

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
Not long ago older male with younger female not only was not frowned upon, but it was the rule rather than the exception.
Prior to women on the work force and aid to dependent children by Government, women had to make choices with their survival in mind, a well stablished in his career guy or one that is incapable of taking care of himself guy.
So.. moral objectivity gave way to lustfull promiscuity.

Is this your excuse for being one of the old balding white dudes sitting on the malecon with a barely legal puta that would never have a chance in hell picking up in N.America ?

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I'm sure this has happened to others.

In Samana this past week, while waiting to get on the whale watching boat, I saw a latter-middle-aged fellow with a beautiful Dominican woman. It seemed (to me) that he was madly in love with her and that she was counting the days until she had the conditional status removed from her permanent residence.

As it turns out, we ended up in line together and the fellow struck up a conversation, introducing me to his "love" that he was going to be taking back to the United States.

I could tell from the conversation that he was really happy and was sort of searching for me to say "Congratulations", or something to that effect.

Fortunately, it was my turn to get into the boat at that moment, so I was saved. But I want to be prepared for the next time.

So, my first question is: What do you think about so that you don't double over laughing or slap the man upside the head in the hopes it will knock some sense into him?

And secondly: What do you say to someone like this? I'm thinking, "I wish you both well."

I have read all the responses and I have to say that DR1 has gotten very stylish with it's responses.

Great work!!!!!!

My 2 cents is that whatever makes them happy, both the old person and the younger one. It could be money that attracts but who are we to question the relationship. Just let them have their fun.

If it works for Hugh Hefner (money) then it is all good.;)

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
barbie...I may be a old white dude...but balding? hardly.. Since I am very whealty single man of good moral character(did I mentioned lots of hair) my options in the free market of love even.. under exigent circumstances are good, not only in N.A. but in any place of my choosing.

puryear270

Bronze
Aug 26, 2009
So far, zoom has given the most helpful answer.

So, in the future, I'll think to myself:
"He is going to treat her well, and she is doing it because she believes it's the best option for her life."

And I will wish them well.

These threads can take the most interesting directions sometimes.

PS to Barbie and Porkman: I'm bald, so you two better watch your step. (grin)

bri777

Bronze
Sep 11, 2010
barbie...I may be a old white dude...but balding? hardly.. Since I am very whealty single man of good moral character(did I mentioned lots of hair) my options in the free market of love even.. under exigent circumstances are good, not only in N.A. but in any place of my choosing.

Wealthy,single, lots of hair?
Why is your screen name porkman?
does not sound attractive at all lol
Sorry
manu

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Is this your excuse for being one of the old balding white dudes sitting on the malecon with a barely legal puta that would never have a chance in hell picking up in N.America ?

Those "dudes" hook up with 20 something Women in N. America every day. The N. American putas are more expensive and less attentive. More self centered and less endearing. More Ho and less Puta. Especially the married ones, unless you happen to be the hobby and not the Husband. I've had pretty good experiences with them as a hobby.

puryear270

Bronze
Aug 26, 2009
Those "dudes" hook up with 20 something Women in N. America every day. The N. American putas are more expensive and less attentive. More self centered and less endearing. More Ho and less Puta. Especially the married ones, unless you happen to be the hobby and not the Husband. I've had pretty good experiences with them as a hobby.

Yeah, yeah... It's the internet, where we all get to post our fantasies as if they were lived experiences. :cheeky:

Let's see pictures to prove it. ;)

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Yeah, yeah... It's the internet, where we all get to post our fantasies as if they were lived experiences. :cheeky:

Let's see pictures to prove it. ;)

No problem.

Go to the "other" board.

We don't want to ruffle any feathers around here.

I don't have a problem spending a peso or two but the best things in life really are free.

puryear270

Bronze
Aug 26, 2009
No problem.

Go to the "other" board.

We don't want to ruffle any feathers around here.

I don't have a problem spending a peso or two but the best things in life really are free.

At this point, I'll take your word for it.
There are some things better left unseen!

:cheeky:

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
Do you tell fat gringos that their Speedos are too small?

Do you tell fat gringas to put their tops back on?

Do you tell wannabe gangstas that their pants are falling down and their untucked shirts look like dresses?

Telling a guy that his chica is too young and beautiful for him is like him telling your partner that you are too fat.
Telling him to get someone older and uglier is like him telling you to go on a diet and get some lipo. :surprised

Reactions: Bronxboy

puryear270

Bronze
Aug 26, 2009
Again, let me repeat: it was all about the body language and the facial expressions that made this couple stand out, and the man spoke to me, as otherwise, I would have minded my own business.

And please never mention overweight gringos in speedos again. I may have to have an extra drink just to be able to sleep tonight.

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
Do you tell fat gringos that their Speedos are too small?

Do you tell fat gringas to put their tops back on?

Do you tell wannabe gangstas that their pants are falling down and their untucked shirts look like dresses?

Telling a guy that his chica is too young and beautiful for him is like him telling your partner that you are too fat.
Telling him to get someone older and uglier is like him telling you to go on a diet and get some lipo. :surprised

I actually pulled a 'gangstas' pants down once... they were to his knees... guy pulled them up to his chest lol