Status
Not open for further replies.

Administration

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
dr1.com
yikes! that looks bad.
here's the latest radar i have, looks like it's heading west and not so much north to me
Screenshot 2022-09-18 182350.png

• Wow
Reactions: AlterEgo and cavok

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Here's the first part of Fiona in Santo Domingo from earlier, not super exciting unless if you like looking at rain videos :p

It rained for a minute. It hasn't rained the rest of the day, and it's cloudy but the sun is out. Right now I can see that the winds are picking up.

We had a little rain this morning in Boca Chica. Fiona is not remotely close to us. Do you mean someplace else?

Administration

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
dr1.com
We had a little rain this morning in Boca Chica. Fiona is not remotely close to us. Do you mean someplace else?
I'm in Santo Domingo Oeste at the moment. When I shot that the radar showed the outermost "arm" or "wing" over us, or whatever you call it, from the spiral.

reilleyp

Dec 12, 2006
Samaná

RollingStone

Nov 9, 2019
Holy Feces...... I live at Cabo Frances Viejo.... just the edge of the bullsey
Yes I'd definitely prep if I was in your location. You have time to fill your gas tanks (car and propane), water, non perishable food, batteries, charge phones, candles, etc. You've likely already done that but if not you best hurry as conditions can deteriorate quickly.

franco1111

Bronze
May 29, 2013
Gringo
The luz has been off for an hour now where we are Bavaro/Punta Cana. Consistent strong wind. A little rain now.
The luz just came back on here. Thanks CEPM.

Tres horas sin luz.

You find out how tight your windows are with this breeze. Several sliding glass doors face east towards the sea. That is where the wind is coming from. And strong.

Reactions: Administration

Administration

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
dr1.com
The luz just came back on here. Thanks CEPM.

Tres horas sin luz.

You find out how tight your windows are with this breeze. Several sliding glass doors face east towards the sea. That is where the wind is coming from. And strong.
according to radar punta is about to get hit again soon

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
As of 10 minutes ago, Fiona just became Cat 1 again and its at 90mph and the eyewall is almost 100mph.

Status
Not open for further replies.