Search results

  1. L

    help me on my divorce papers

    someone by the name of patria amancio f de reyes in nigua sancristobal did my divorce in 1996 a couple of days ago someone told me that for my divorce to be final they are supposed to put an add in the news paper.. Is this true? And how can I verify that my papers are true and not false papers...