caution----burning trash

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

futuro

i WAS VISITING A SICK CHILD TODAY. tHEY HAD A Small trash fire going and it was ok. ten-15 minutes later i almost can not talk and my throat is sore.
Well i left right away. still very sore and eyes burning.
What could they have been burning?
And the boy just got out of surgery.... He seems to be o.k.
Should i go to dr. tomorrow?
I dont believe it...

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
garbage.
PTE plastics many things but most definitely there were plastics in it

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
I m sorry, PTFE I meant. Its makes most of the bottles used in soft drinks and plastic bags

donP

Dec 14, 2008
No lo hace na'

_ trash fire going and it was ok. ten-15 minutes later i almost can not talk and my throat is sore.
still very sore and eyes burning.
What could they have been burning?

Anything, everything.
This is a very advanved country, you know.
They have thousands of incineration plants...
People have a lot of breathing problems and die assiduously from cancer... but such fires no lo'hacen na'. :tired:

donP

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
errrr its smoke - it makes your eyes and throat sore, thats what it does- no need to panic and rush to the doctors

F

futuro

i grew up with smoke.

it happened again the other day. in my car w-open windows, eyes got hot and real teary, blinding ,had to stop , ran as fast as i could to fresh water...washed and dried. Terrible... There is something being burnt here that shouldn?t.
Maybe computor screens'monitors etc...._?any ideas?

calverde

Dec 22, 2009
people like this better keep their windows rolled up on the carretera, lest they get behind a smoker

May 12, 2005
It could be plastic bags. Also perhaps you have an allergy or senistivity to something in the smoke that is causing these symptoms.

F

futuro

i went to the eye dr. a very good move... all i want in a doc. took a little $$and told me to come back anytime and i can schedule ...... w/alot more..... free drops i thanked him.

F

futuro

believe me,, it is caustic......there's alot of enviremental concerns here.

Status
Not open for further replies.