Dominicans future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
I read that Haiti has lots and lots of oil. In comparison to Venezuela, experts say that
Haiti has so much oil that when you compare, Haiti has a big lake while Venezuela has
a glass. This would be very beneficial to Haiti and Dominican Republic if this was true.

They said that the USA is using this oil as it's own reserve and will not let anyone get
near it.

I wonder how much of that is true. Wouldn't the US have a larger presence in Haiti if that
was the case?

Reactions: mike l

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I read that Haiti has lots and lots of oil. In comparison to Venezuela, experts say that
Haiti has so much oil that when you compare, Haiti has a big lake while Venezuela has
a glass. This would be very beneficial to Haiti and Dominican Republic if this was true.

They said that the USA is using this oil as it's own reserve and will not let anyone get
near it.

I wonder how much of that is true. Wouldn't the US have a larger presence in Haiti if that
was the case?

There is a big underground pipeline that fills U.S tankers offshore with all of this oil.

What I can't figure out is why the hatians did not use this oil as cooking fuel or energy as opposed to wood?

Clown bin or delete

Oil in Haiti??

Reactions: Adrian Bye

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
There is a big underground pipeline that fills U.S tankers offshore with all of this oil.

What I can't figure out is why the hatians did not use this oil as cooking fuel or energy as opposed to wood?

Clown bin or delete

Oil in Haiti??

I am not joking, there are some experts saying that Haiti has a motherload.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Just one compound word: Bullsh!t!

The rumor mongers, conspiracy theorists are out today...What a major crok of poop...

HB

Adrian Bye

Bronze
Jul 7, 2002
i heard the US has a secret pipeline to get all this oil out and the haitians aren't even aware its there. and that the USA has all these operations in haiti now to restore the pipeline since it got broken during the earthquake and they're concerned people will come across it.

afaik it goes directly across to guantanamo in cuba and then just enters the usa through normal channels.

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
25gatkw.jpg

I need to get downstairs pronto and get more coffee!

Status
Not open for further replies.