Thread: weddings in Punta Cana

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb weddings in Punta Cana

Looking into planning a destination wedding at a resort in punta cana. Looking for something 5star, but not too quiet. We like a bit of a party. Any recommendations from anyone who has planned or attended a wedding at a resort in punta cana????

I've already stayed at the Bavaro Princess, Occ Grand and Allegro (now known as Dreams Palm Beach)...

Thanks!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I know people who have married at the Iberostar and had a great experience. Good Luck

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I saw some very well organized events at Paradisus Palma Real (Paradisus All Inclusive Luxury Resorts - Paradisus Palma Real - All-Inclusive Luxury Punta Cana Resort). This should be beautiful place for a wedding. Stuff and services are very professional and organized.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

My eldest daughter was married at Occ Grand and it was fantastic. That was our first visit to the island and the rest, as they say, is history!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone know the difference between Paradisus Punta Cana and Paradisus Palma real?

Thanks for the responses

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Those are different resorts. Palma Real is newer. We stayed at the Reserve portion of Paradisus Palma Real and really enjoyed it. It is so nice and quiet, but you have access to all of the main resort's restaurants and amenities.