Am I still welcomed here?!?!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Well...hello back, DR1... Just wondering if I'm still allowed to post here... I know it's been a while...but after getting married almost 3 years ago... I've had VERY LITTLE time to come back to post... Is there anyone still here that vaguely remembers me?!?! ;)

Reactions: mike l

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Hello, MQ, of course we remember you. :)

How is it going with you and Tony? Please update!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Hi, MQ, I just came back after a long sabbatical, too. However, because I erased my cookies and couldn't log in for some reason afterwards, I had to rerigister with a 2 after my name.

I hope we will soon that age hasn't dulled your sense of humor.

Ken

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Why, what have you done? :laugh:

Welcome back MQ, good to see you. Happy New year. ;)

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
C'mon, MQ-you should know better than that.

DR1 is like Hotel California-"you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave"...;););)

Welcome back!!!

Last edited:

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
No you are not welcomed because you deserted us! I will delete ALL of your posts!!!

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh just kidding :) Welcome back. Hope all is well with you, Tony and the fam.

Last edited:

IBNYSD

Aug 12, 2009
Columbus, Ohio, United States
Well...hello back, DR1... Just wondering if I'm still allowed to post here... I know it's been a while...but after getting married almost 3 years ago... I've had VERY LITTLE time to come back to post... Is there anyone still here that vaguely remembers me?!?! ;)

Yes, I remember you although you do not know me. I just read the Relocating a Dominican 101 forum and remember your input. The reading was wonderful and extremely helpful, the best that I have read in my short time here. Thank you all.

Ibn

Fiesta Mama

Bronze
Jan 28, 2004
MQ you probably don't recognize my name either but I remember all of your posts and you have been missed. Glad to see you back - you were one of my favourites!!!!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
WOW!!! I am HONORED!!! Thanks guys!! It NICE to feel appreciated...I hope NONE of the HATERS get to read this thread!!!!

THANKS for all the compliments and the nice welcome back!!! :)

Reactions: Rocky

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
So MQ, how about an update on your life? what have you been up to?
AZB

trabajadora

Aug 29, 2007
Hola MQ

Hi Musicqueen. I too have not been logged onto this site for quite some time (about 3 months or so), although I do read it from time to time. Today I was reading and saw your post. You don't know me but I know you from another site and wanted to just say "hola" to you. I actually just remembered my own log-in info. today (terrible memory these days). Hope you are doing well. I hear it's a bit chilly in MIA these days (smile).

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
So MQ, how about an update on your life? what have you been up to?
AZB

Ooh!! I missed you the MOST AZB!!! How are you?!?! ;)

Well, let me tell you... I'm STILL MARRIED... My 'sankie' has done VERY WELL for himself... he's got a GREAT JOB...sometimes making even more money than I... AND his ENGLISH is impeccable!!! You should hear him talk!!! I'm very surprised...seriously...I know people who've lived here all their lives and still can't make a sentence... My T is awesome!!! And he's getting more handsome by the minute!!! ;)

I'm working hard also... especially on trying to get rid of a few pounds I've put on since I started cooking Dominican food!!!! :cheeky:

I'll post a pic one of these days... I'm not a COW... just a little more 'full' in some places!!!!

Other than that.... everything is very cool!!! Thanks for asking...

Berzin... I LOVE the 'Hotel California' reference!!!! :bunny::bunny::bunny: