a kitten needed for my depressed son

tish

Mar 10, 2007
I've already posted this the central forum.

Does anybody have any kittens they want to give away or to sell?

Thanks,

Tish

tish

Mar 10, 2007
tish, get him some fluffy teddy bear. a kitten is not a toy!

This is tish's son... i know that it's not a toy and i have a couple of words for u !!! :cheeky: i want something alive and that purrrsss!.......

ps you can fill out the words _ _ _ _ _ _ _ !!!

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Ahhhhh?

I had to read this a few times and don't know what to do.

I know where lots of cared for cats and dogs are available and needing homes.

Not sure if this home is the right one?

Ringo

PM me if real.

tish

Mar 10, 2007
I had to read this a few times and don't know what to do.

I know where lots of cared for cats and dogs are available and needing homes.

Not sure if this home is the right one?

Ringo

PM me if real.

Hi Ringo,

I have just sent you a pm. Not sure why my post is confusing or why you had to read it a few times. My son was given a kitten by our local vet. Unfortunately, I accidently run it over when I was parking the car, so I'm looking to replace the kitten.

Thx

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
That's terrible. Sorry. My daughter hasn't noticed yet that her cockatoo died this morning. (she's 4) We know its been sick (its an older bird, and its mate died recently) and I was pretty sure it would die soon so I told her to make sure she said goodbye to it, and she cried quite a bit.

I am not looking forward to explaining this to her, and the only thing that calmed her down when I told her her birdy was dying was talking about the pet store and finding new birdies.

All that to say I hope you do find a new kitten for your son. And that it lives long enough to learn about car tires.

tjmurray

Bronze
Aug 11, 2006
Thanks tjmurrray.

I've just sent them an email, asking them if they know of any similar organisations where we live in Santiago.

Tish

I've been helping out at this organization for years now and have never heard of anything similar in Santiago, although I could be wrong. Do you ever make trips to the capital? I could check to see if there are cats, take some photos and send them.

tish

Mar 10, 2007
I've been helping out at this organization for years now and have never heard of anything similar in Santiago, although I could be wrong. Do you ever make trips to the capital? I could check to see if there are cats, take some photos and send them.

We're not in the capital that much. I've made about 5 trips in the 2.5 years we've been living here. We could make a trip, but it usually takes a while to organise getting down there. I drive and have a car, but I don't know the roads well.

bellakins

May 31, 2008
How about Judy's Pet Lodge?

The animal shelter is in Sosua. Many cats and dogs waiting to be adopted.
Ringo has previously asked for volunteers/donations for Judy's, so I would think he'd be able to help you get a kitty.???

tish

Mar 10, 2007
The animal shelter is in Sosua. Many cats and dogs waiting to be adopted.
Ringo has previously asked for volunteers/donations for Judy's, so I would think he'd be able to help you get a kitty.???

I hope he can help us. I sent him a pm last night, so we'll see.

Thx