Bus from Petionville Haiti to Santo Domingo

mbetty0128

Jan 30, 2010
Im trying to help my father take a bus from Petionville Haiti to Santo Domingo
But they all seem to be requesting reservations from him once he goes to buy his ticket for the bus.

...I am finding it hard to reach "Caribe Tours" via phone to set up a reservation for him.(the receptionist picks up but when she trys to transfer me to the reservation department, no one picks up.

The second bus company "Capital Coach Line" departs from Tabarr
(which is a little out of the way for my dad to catch)

And the third bus company I am unable to locate a contact# or website for "Terra Bus"!?:surprised But I heard you can register a reservation online with "Terra bus".

Does anyone know Terra Bus's conatct # or website?

Or a faster way to register with "Caribe Tours"?

Any help would be appreciated.:bunny:

mbetty0128

Jan 30, 2010
Ok Update on trying to make reservations via phone by bus from Petionville Haiti to Santo Domingo...

Caribe Tours: Im able to reach them by phone at their Santo Domingo office, but when they give me contact info for the reservation office in "Haiti" none of the numbers connect!?

Terra Bus: Same thing, I can reach their reservation office in Santo Domingo but they cannot book it I must book it through the reservation office in Haiti...but i am either unable to connect to them or it rings and rings and rings?

How are people booking bus reservations out of haiti? I dont understand. Does anyone one know what I have to do to get my dad a reservation by bus because when he went in person they just told him you need a reservation....how exactly do I make one with none of their phones working in the Haiti Office!?!?

Help!!!!!! please:(

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I would guess that the reservation system is not working due to the current situation - and that the only way is to turn up at the stop in good time and hope for the best.