Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: marriange cer transation dr to uk

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default marriange cer transation dr to uk

    hey guys i got married in rio san juan a year ago and still have my legalised dominican marriage cert and i have not yet registered it in the uk. does anyone know what i have to do to get this document translated as i need to get my husband here we have just had a baby so need to get the visa process started any help would be awesome thanks xx

  2. #2
    Moderator - Ladies Only Forum
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Post Thanks / Like


    I do not think you need your marriage registered in the UK to be able to start the visa process. But if you do then I suggest the dominican embassy in London


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts