Thread: Green Village construction progress

Post Thanks / Like

Default Green Village construction progress

Has anybody heard anything about a possible completion date for Green Village. I am hoping to plan a trip down there in mid June, but don't want to set anything until I know that my place will be completed.

Post Thanks / Like

We were told last week that some of the 1st 66 units are being delivered & others awaiting occupancy approval. The pool is filled and furnished. We're almost 3 yrs waiting, but being told "again" delivery the first qtr of 2011.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
    Has anybody heard anything about a possible completion date for Green Village. I am hoping to plan a trip down there in mid June, but don't want to set anything until I know that my place will be completed.
    What does the Cap Cana management say?

Post Thanks / Like

Angry Green Village

Our only contact is through our "owners representative" at Cap Cana, although we are contacting our attorney this week to see if he can get more of an update.

Post Thanks / Like

Question Green Village Cap Cana

Are there any other Green Village owners out there (or anyone else in the know) that have rcvd any information on the completion of this project? Or can offer insight to how you are handling the delay?