Great news!

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
Kennel Blazing Furies (thats us he) are now the proud owner of Toxic Shock of Dark Brighteness after being elected by the owners because of promising combinations.

Toxic Shock is a daughter of Shywa von Greifenring (mother) and Solero des Teutones (father). Both parrents excelled with very high points in Shutzhund and other sports.

The combination of this dog with a male descendend of Blackneck' A'Acira is so promising that reservations for this combination, two years ahead, are already made.

We ourselves will reserve one or more of these puppies as we are sure they will make great sporting and working dogs.

We will post pics later. For now we are very excited that our new pup will arrive mids of April to join our group.

And yeah...it is a Pastor Belga Malinois ;)

Hilde and Peter

DRNED

Oct 28, 2009
For your information, we take our bloodlines of our dogs very seriously. So either your joking or you just do not know what you are talking about.

No, it is a question as this is a website revolving around Dominican issues and topics. I presumed this must be a Dominican bloodline or something.

I am happy that you are passionate about your dogs, I love dogs also, although not really bothered about bloodlines as I hear bad news about the temperament of dogs that are bred in such strong lines.

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
This is not a Dominican bloodline, its an European, for the moment the only good lines for us for a Pastor Belga Malinois.

We are looking into American, South-American lines here but that takes time because we are not familiar with them.

Temperant and high energy are a few of the top qualities in these lines aswel as being very self assured and social, and bad news...that I consider more an issue with bad breeders and/or bad handlers.

Santiagoguy

Apr 21, 2009
my rottweilers a better dog jaja..very energetic, loyal, calm, great guard dog ( only 4 months old and she guards the house like a full grown dog) better looking than most dogs in the DR and can be the most playful dog you've ever seen. :)

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i like the name :) somehow no breeder wants to name their dog "scruffy" ;)

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Kennel Blazing Furies (thats us he) are now the proud owner of Toxic Shock of Dark Brighteness after being elected by the owners because of promising combinations.

Toxic Shock is a daughter of Shywa von Greifenring (mother) and Solero des Teutones (father). Both parrents excelled with very high points in Shutzhund and other sports.

The combination of this dog with a male descendend of Blackneck' A'Acira is so promising that reservations for this combination, two years ahead, are already made.

We ourselves will reserve one or more of these puppies as we are sure they will make great sporting and working dogs.

We will post pics later. For now we are very excited that our new pup will arrive mids of April to join our group.

And yeah...it is a Pastor Belga Malinois ;)

Hilde and Peter

Great news and am sure he will be a welcome newcomer to the beautiful and valuable ones already here and in your 'training'.

Congratulations to you both.

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
my rottweilers a better dog jaja..very energetic, loyal, calm, great guard dog ( only 4 months old and she guards the house like a full grown dog) better looking than most dogs in the DR and can be the most playful dog you've ever seen. :)

I am an optometrist by proffesion and anybody who calls a rottie a good looking dog is in urgent need of an eye examination...(just joking)

Although your lovable rottie may be great at guarding, she will lack the speed and hand feriousness of a Malinois...nevertheless we never discuss taste.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
our rottie is not so fast but i swear she runs like a freight train :) and he has an issue with breaks too :)
what are you gonna call your new dog, btw?

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
our rottie is not so fast but i swear she runs like a freight train :) and he has an issue with breaks too :)
what are you gonna call your new dog, btw?

LOL dv8
Name will be TOXIC SHOCK, call name Shock

All our Malinois come standard with an abs break system (sorry, loving Top Gear to much on SKY).

Seriously, with this climate here, the Malinois being a short haired, light weighted dog is perfect for this climate. The rottie and the all time favourite here, the Pastor Alleman, have the disadvantage of having a dark, black coat which can be disasterous in this heat.

Wind-tunnel tests have shown the Malinois is far superior in aero dynamics.
The rottie can be compared to a Mack truck while the Malinois is the Ferrari :bunny:

All joking aside. We do admire a good rottie or a good GS. Unfortunately nowa day's they are hard to find. And because of their coat they have a serious disadvantage in the climate of the DR.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
our dog has a nice roomy and cool house but mainly sleeps in a shade on the ground. she also has a big bowl with water she can step in and cool down. and we only walk her in the afternoons. gotta take care of man's best friend :)

i still remember watching your dog perform on youtube - very impressive!

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
An Add?

For a dog which will not have puppies for at least two years would be bad business sense.