Any Job Openings In Bavaro or Punta Cana

JeyJey305

Jan 31, 2008
hello , i am seeking for a job in Bavaro or Punta Cana.

Anyone knows a website, or classifields or anything.

does anyone know if you can apply from the united states before traveling to the dominican republic?

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Yes, You Can.

Must it be Punta Cana?
Did you not want to go to university here?
And yes, you can apply for jobs from wherever you are.
Don't expect too many replies, however.
What kind of work do you seek anyway?

donP

DRNED

Oct 28, 2009
I keep seeing openings with an American company in Punta Cana, looking for restaurant staff, but really unless you have a speciality and are in high demand you won't get an interview unless here. You need to get here with sufficient funds to support yourself to find work and slide into cheaper living, around 6months minimum I'd say.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
I believe that the OP has already spent some time (around 10 months) living in the DR previously so....

JeyJey305

Jan 31, 2008
hello , i am seeking for a job in Bavaro or Punta Cana.

Anyone knows a website, or classifields or anything.

does anyone know if you can apply from the united states before traveling to the dominican republic?

Bavaro , Punta Cana or somewhere close to the area.
ive applied for a few online, ill wait for the responses or just wait till i get to the dominican republic in March.

I recently lived in dominican republic for 10 months, i was on a trip and now im going back to a different location.

i dont have a problem with money or living, therefore, im live with my fiance over there.

DRNED

Oct 28, 2009
I didn't know this. Try the local newspapers online. Still going to be a long shot being taken seriously when not here.

Maybe he will be lucky,

good luck.

JeyJey305

Jan 31, 2008
I keep seeing openings with an American company in Punta Cana, looking for restaurant staff, but really unless you have a speciality and are in high demand you won't get an interview unless here. You need to get here with sufficient funds to support yourself to find work and slide into cheaper living, around 6months minimum I'd say.

which company is that?
i was using Aldaba - Portal de empleo y formaci?n en USA

theres many jobs in santo domingo, then in bavaro and punta cana.

JeyJey305

Jan 31, 2008
I didn't know this. Try the local newspapers online. Still going to be a long shot being taken seriously when not here.

Maybe he will be lucky,

good luck.

yeah i understand.
i worked in santo domingo for 6 months.
just going to a different location, trying to expand my options.

thanks.