Salon/Spa Zona Colonial

lajoa711

Jan 17, 2007
Hello all,
Any ladies in the forum who can recommend a nice salon/spa where I can get my nails done (manicure/pedicure) and massage in Zona Colonial?
It doesn't have to be just one location for all those services.

Also website/tel# would be helpful so I can try to make a reservation in advance.

Thanks,
Joana

lajoa711

Jan 17, 2007
Hello I'm back from my trip and for others who may search this forum asking the same as I did I figured I'd share what I found.
I luckily stumbled upon this Spa & Salon - Dynamic Beauty: Dynamic Beauty Spa & Salón - Inicio
Prices are in dollars but I found them to be reasonable ... I paid in pesos. I didn't get a massage but I got my hair done, manicure & pedicure. They are very new ... they just opened in Nov 2009. Very friendly and offer water as well as natural & fresh passion fruit (chinola) juice. Loved the relaxing music and professional demeanor of the staff.
Oh FYI as for orientation ... it is in the Colonial Zone ... just past Hard Rock Cafe at the corner you will see Hotel Pe?alba with its touristy restaurant with outdoor seating .... go around that corner a few steps to the Spa entrance.
--Joana