Events in Cabarete in June?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilm1489

Jul 7, 2009
I was looking to go to Cabarete in June of this year. Having looked at airfare from the US, it is consistent through all months - except June, where there is limited number of the cheaper airfare. Figuring there was something going on then, I saw that towards the beginning of June there is a World Kiteboarding event going on.

Aside from that week, are there any other events going on in the month of June? I'd rather not be there when it's packed full of people - just going for a relaxing trip. But I was also trying to go in June. I was having trouble finding a true events calendar with anything other than that event going on in the first half of June. Is there a calendar out there or are there other events going on after that one?

Thanks!

ilm1489

Jul 7, 2009
Thanks for the advice. I looked on Active Cabarete, but the calendar didn't seem very updated. Maybe I missed the right place to look.

I'm not sure why flights are all goofy in June - but very standard in May/July. Maybe it's just the connections to Miami and such getting booked with Americans going to Florida for vacation.

Reactions: mike l
Status
Not open for further replies.