travel insurence HELP!

pledge

Dec 30, 2009
ok so I'm traveling with my girlfriend from feb 20 until july 20 we will be leaving from Finland to the DR staying in the DR for like 4 months then rest of our time in US, Rico and bahamas and then flying back home to Australia..My GF is from Finland though so we can't get a company that pertains to just one country. We were stupid and left our travel insurence until the last minute we are just looking to have medical costs covered if any thing were to happen to us we are soo not worried about covering flights and property etc etc
PLEASE any suggestions for BUDGET travel insurence

p.s. oh does any one if we need any immunizations before the DR ?

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
Speak to an insurance broker at home before you leave and get a trip insurance policy.
You do need jabs, yellow fever and hepatitis I think and you should have your tetunus up to date.

pledge

Dec 30, 2009
yea we were looking to buy some cheap travel insurence online ...going through a broke is too expensive dog, see I'm not at home ..I'm visitng my girl in Finland and we leave from there

pledge

Dec 30, 2009
yea no doubt any one know any cheap sites that cover people who come from different coutries IM TALKING BUDGET