Internet TV NFusion? Viable

gringosabroso

Oct 16, 2004
I have a chace to purchase an "NFusion" TV box; specifically a model named ''Phoenix''. Cost? $200 - 300, depending where it is purchased. The concept is, as I understand it, that the box is hooked up to my Codetel internet connection, then to my TV.
* I can then receive 100 - 200 - 300 TV channels, w/o any satellite dish.
* Related is an NFusnion site - NFusion Private Server - New IKS Server.
* This site offers 100 - 300 TV channels [I can't tell how many?] for US $8.00 / month. Is it true? Legal? Too good to be true?
* I welcome most responses from actual users in the DR, with 3 - 6 - 9 months or more experience. Thank you.

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
It's a gamble you are taking. The new private server can go down tomorrow and the money you just spent will be down the drain. NFusion has been down for about 2 months now and doubt it comes back up. I'm done with that stuff. Spent too much money and it keeps going down. I have 5 old receivers sitting around collecting dust. Good luck to you.

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
$96 plus 200-300 for the box and then the dish and install. Total of $500 or so. There is a lot of tv on the internet these days fo free. I'm watching NHL hockey right now.

Feb 7, 2007
It's a gamble you are taking. The new private server can go down tomorrow and the money you just spent will be down the drain. NFusion has been down for about 2 months now and doubt it comes back up. I'm done with that stuff. Spent too much money and it keeps going down. I have 5 old receivers sitting around collecting dust. Good luck to you.

This is a hobby. If you need 24/7 TV, get a sub.