Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Internet TV NFusion? Viable

  1. #1
    Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    397
    Post Thanks / Like

    Question Internet TV NFusion? Viable

    I have a chace to purchase an "NFusion" TV box; specifically a model named ''Phoenix''. Cost? $200 - 300, depending where it is purchased. The concept is, as I understand it, that the box is hooked up to my Codetel internet connection, then to my TV.
    * I can then receive 100 - 200 - 300 TV channels, w/o any satellite dish.
    * Related is an NFusnion site - NFusion Private Server - New IKS Server.
    * This site offers 100 - 300 TV channels [I can't tell how many?] for US $8.00 / month. Is it true? Legal? Too good to be true?
    * I welcome most responses from actual users in the DR, with 3 - 6 - 9 months or more experience. Thank you.

  2. #2
    Gold
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,079
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    http://www.dr1.com/forums/living/100...ing-again.html


    Well.... "legal" .... jajaja

    And yes you DO NEED a satellite Dish, pointed to Echostar 110 and 119

  3. #3
    Moderator - North Coast Forum
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    31,523
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    we have nfusion solaris Nfusion Solaris | Nfusion Solaris FTA Support Site
    it has been down for about two months now... and you do need a dish.

  4. #4
    Silver
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    4,181
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    My Solaris working good with the RD$3,000 'fix' from Santo Domingo.

    Yes you do need a dish.

  5. #5
    Silver
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,559
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conchman View Post
    My Solaris working good with the RD$3,000 'fix' from Santo Domingo.

    Yes you do need a dish.
    Can I have info on this fix? Please please

  6. #6
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,193
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    It's a gamble you are taking. The new private server can go down tomorrow and the money you just spent will be down the drain. NFusion has been down for about 2 months now and doubt it comes back up. I'm done with that stuff. Spent too much money and it keeps going down. I have 5 old receivers sitting around collecting dust. Good luck to you.

  7. #7
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,193
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    $96 plus 200-300 for the box and then the dish and install. Total of $500 or so. There is a lot of tv on the internet these days fo free. I'm watching NHL hockey right now.

  8. #8
    Gold
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,079
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seamonkey View Post
    It's a gamble you are taking. The new private server can go down tomorrow and the money you just spent will be down the drain. NFusion has been down for about 2 months now and doubt it comes back up. I'm done with that stuff. Spent too much money and it keeps going down. I have 5 old receivers sitting around collecting dust. Good luck to you.
    This is a hobby. If you need 24/7 TV, get a sub.

  9. #9
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,193
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rubio_higuey View Post
    This is a hobby. If you need 24/7 TV, get a sub.
    To some it's a hobby, to most of us it's getting 1500 channels for nothing.

  10. #10
    Gold
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,079
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seamonkey View Post
    To some it's a hobby, to most of us it's getting 1500 channels for nothing.
    Well, then... it's HOBBY!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •