Permanent Residency in one year - $15,000?

bobsimmons

Oct 14, 2009
I have a reliable source that tells me you can go to the D.R. apply for temp. residency and deposit $15,000 in a bank account.

After one year you can then get your permanent residency.

Can some of you in the know comment on this please and expand on the details including bank etc. that will help you with this. Do you need a lawyer for the process?

It could be my source has it wrong or some or most of you have not heard about this process. My source remains confidential.

Bob :beard:

bobsimmons

Oct 14, 2009
If this is really true, then someone who wanted to "hurry up" their perm. residency and get it in one year would then be able to get their money back if the bank they put it into will give them their money back. :eek: So if this process is true and I was going to do it I would make sure I was putting the money into a solid bank so I could pull it out of there after I got my perm. residency.

Reactions: mike l

Fabio J. Guzman

DR1 Expert
Jan 1, 2002
www.drlawyer.com
It's legally impossible. You need to be a provisional resident for a year BEFORE applying for the permanent residency.

Don't get caught in the annual scandal about fake or illegal residencies.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
My source remains confidential.

Sounds awfully like one of those scammy relocation agencies who want you to deposit $15,000 in their bank account........and bobsimmons are you being totally straight with us? Didn't you say on another thread that you already have provisional residency? I believe you said you checked your card over something I told you & found I was correct. So why would you apply for it again? IF it was a legit deal this $15,000 one, wouldn't you expect that your existing provisional residency would show up in the system ALREADY?

Apply common sense to these matters please, otherwise posters will think you're a wind-up artiste. And if you're not & are perfectly genuine but simply misguided, then you've announced it to the world, I'm afraid, & are now at risk of getting all sorts of PMs with dubious 'offers'. Which is where this $15,000 one might have originated in the first place....................:cheeky:

bobsimmons

Oct 14, 2009
Sounds awfully like one of those scammy relocation agencies who want you to deposit $15,000 in their bank account........and bobsimmons are you being totally straight with us? Didn't you say on another thread that you already have provisional residency? I believe you said you checked your card over something I told you & found I was correct. So why would you apply for it again? IF it was a legit deal this $15,000 one, wouldn't you expect that your existing provisional residency would show up in the system ALREADY?

Sir: Just because I bring up a point to discuss does not say anything about my personal situation. Of course I have temporary residency. I would be a fool to try and communicate to everyone that I did not after saying I did. I was simply bringing up a point of discussion to see if this was really true. It is a good thing I did because I am going to inform the source I got this $15,000 stuff from (who has thousands on their mailing list incidently) that they are sending out erroneous information. So I will be benefiting others as a result of my inquiry about a point of discussion I wanted to initiate that has nothing to do with my own personal situation. Please do not try and second guess other people's intentions in public. You could have sent me a private message instead of posting the above. But I do thank you for helping me in the past and I tip my hat to you for that.

Bob :classic:

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Sir: Just because I bring up a point to discuss does not say anything about my personal situation. Of course I have temporary residency. I would be a fool to try and communicate to everyone that I did not after saying I did. I was simply bringing up a point of discussion to see if this was really true. It is a good thing I did because I am going to inform the source I got this $15,000 stuff from (who has thousands on their mailing list incidently) that they are sending out erroneous information. So I will be benefiting others as a result of my inquiry about a point of discussion I wanted to initiate that has nothing to do with my own personal situation. Please do not try and second guess other people's intentions in public. You could have sent me a private message instead of posting the above. But I do thank you for helping me in the past and I tip my hat to you for that.

Bob :classic:

Don't worry about it and don't give it a second guess.

Unless you have an interest in Real Estate , Women , Boats or anything else worth discussing the cranky crowd will die off soon!

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
It's legally impossible. You need to be a provisional resident for a year BEFORE applying for the permanent residency.

Don't get caught in the annual scandal about fake or illegal residencies.

Why is it impossible?

I have a reliable source that tells me you can go to the D.R. apply for temp. residency and deposit $15,000 in a bank account.

After one year you can then get your permanent residency.

He did say you can get your permanent residency AFTER one year. Obviously you will apply and have the temp (provisional) one for the year before that.

To apply for the "permanent" residency isn't such a difficult process if you have had the temp one for a year.

might take a month extra.....but what's a month in the DR?

Hell....give me $14,999.00....and I'll arrange to get it done for you.