Punta Cana

hotmommom

Feb 12, 2010
Hi, I'm new to this, but I would like to ask a question, maybe someone could answer for me, i will be traveling to Punta Cana, DR, in March, could anyone tell me what the weather and that area of the island are like at the present time, Thanks: classic:

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Hi, I'm new to this, but I would like to ask a question, maybe someone could answer for me, i will be traveling to Punta Cana, DR, in March, could anyone tell me what the weather and that area of the island are like at the present time, Thanks: classic:

Mom's love it Hot and that's what we've got here in the Sunny Caribbean Destination dream island called the DR...or the Dominican

Expect temperatures in the 70's or 80's with balmy breezes and tranquil relaxing evenings with picturesque star gazing before calling ...ok here ya go

10 Day Weather Forecast for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic - weather.com

bluebayou

Jan 26, 2010
C or F ?????

Mom's love it Hot and that's what we've got here in the Sunny Caribbean Destination dream island called the DR...or the Dominican

Expect temperatures in the 70's or 80's with balmy breezes and tranquil relaxing evenings with picturesque star gazing before calling ...ok here ya go

10 Day Weather Forecast for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic - weather.com
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic Forecast : Weather Underground

P/C temps will be mid to higher 80's......lower 90's in March
Have a nice trip Mom.

Bagheera

Apr 19, 2010
Punta Cana: weather in May?

Hello,
I plan to go to Punta Cana mid May to end May.
Is it risky to get bad weather, rain and storms?

It will be my first time to Dominican Republic, and I'd like to be great... so is it Ok or should I postpone?

Thanks a lot for your advice,

Bagheera

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
Hello,
I plan to go to Punta Cana mid May to end May.
Is it risky to get bad weather, rain and storms?

It will be my first time to Dominican Republic, and I'd like to be great... so is it Ok or should I postpone?

Thanks a lot for your advice,

Bagheera

It's the tropics, you can have a short thunder storm or rain squall go through on any day.. but if it does, it will probably be over in less than an hour, and back to the usual bright sunny skies. Hurricane season is June - November, so the chances of a big storm in May are pretty remote. Don't sweat it, it's just weather anyway. go and enjoy!