Dominican-American Wedding - HELP US!

DominicanAloha

Feb 12, 2010
Hi everyone,

Please do us an enormous favor and vote for us in the Ultimate Wedding contest:

Entries | Crate and Barrel's Ultimate Wedding Contest

Pass it on to all your friends and ask them to do the same, so we can have our wedding dreams come true. My fiance and I have been dating for 3 and a half years, and met when I first went to the DR for a year as a volunteer in the public schools. After 2 years of life in Cabarete together, we were ready to relocate to the States, and waited over a year for his work visa to clear so we could move together. Now we're engaged and looking to get married later this year, and hope to win the $100,000 Ultimate Wedding so we can have 2 weddings - one in traditional New England and another huge party back in the DR for all of our friends and family who won't be able to make it to the States!

Muchas gracias a todos.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Hi everyone,

Please do us an enormous favor and vote for us in the Ultimate Wedding contest:

Entries | Crate and Barrel's Ultimate Wedding Contest

Pass it on to all your friends and ask them to do the same, so we can have our wedding dreams come true. My fiance and I have been dating for 3 and a half years, and met when I first went to the DR for a year as a volunteer in the public schools. After 2 years of life in Cabarete together, we were ready to relocate to the States, and waited over a year for his work visa to clear so we could move together. Now we're engaged and looking to get married later this year, and hope to win the $100,000 Ultimate Wedding so we can have 2 weddings - one in traditional New England and another huge party back in the DR for all of our friends and family who won't be able to make it to the States!

Muchas gracias a todos.

Will do!

Don't forget me in the Prenup!