Anyone know of any Dominican Hair Sylist looking for work in North Carolina?

babyplatinum

Aug 24, 2008
I represent Charlotte's top rated Dominican Salon. We are searching for talented Dominican stylist, and are offering a very nice salary. Please let me know, as we do need more as soon as possible. Thank you :)

babyplatinum

Aug 24, 2008
No they do not need to speak english, but at least have the experience and skills needed to do the job, & if they do not have a cosmetology license we will also assist them in getting one too.

Our salon is growing too quickly, so we need more stylist to smooth everything down, and lessen the wait time.

May 29, 2006
I'd try a Craiglist ad in Lawrence Mass or some other Dominican area. Lawrence is 22%Dominican.

1.Haverstraw (village), New York 26.95%
2.Lawrence, Massachusetts 22.47%
3.Perth Amboy, New Jersey 18.81%
4.Passaic, New Jersey 13.06%
5.Sleepy Hollow, New York 12.67%
6.Union City, New Jersey 11.46%
7.Haverstraw (town), New York 11.13%
8.Paterson, New Jersey 10.27%
9.Bronx, New York 9.99%
10.Manhattan, New York 8.87%

babyplatinum

Aug 24, 2008
Very interesting. I was interested in Dominicans that already had lived in North Carolina, the idea of searching within another state is great, but more difficult as they would also need to find a place to live etc.

tropical

Nov 20, 2004
www.facebook.com
hairstylist

My friends mom just came from the DR, she has a salon there and wants to work here also, but we live in Raleigh...If you expand & come to the Triangle area, let me know, she's a good stylist.

okgo

Jul 29, 2009
Oh this post came at a wonderful time! I will be moving to Charlotte in early August and would love to avoid the hassle of looking for a Dominican salon. What is the name of your salon and/or where are you located?