Women of Santiago and Santo Domingo

Fla-Gringo

Feb 14, 2010
I have been to Santiago numerous trimes and there are many beautiful lighter skinned latin women. I have never been to Santo Domingo. Is it basically same type of population as Santiago, or is it the black skin like up in Sosua/Purto Plata?

I know there are all types everywhere... I just want to know if Santo Domingo women are mostly dark or lighter skin.

TOOBER_SDQ

Bronze
Nov 19, 2008
Generally speaking, folks in Santo Domingo are darker than those in Santiago. But keep in mind that there is a huge difference in total population of each town, so there may in fact be more of those hot, light skinned latin beauties you like in Santo Domingo; they are just more diluted into the larger population.

Happy hunting.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
In SD lighter skin people are mostly relegated to the upper class and upper middle class, so you will see plenty in places where they congregate (shopping malls, restaurants, and such places), in STG light skin people are in relative abundance at all social levels, hence you see them pretty much everywhere. But, SD is chock full of light skin people, you just need to go to the places they frequent.

In either case, you will most likely be mingling with cibao families, a good number, if not most, of SD's light skin pop are originally from the Cibao valley.