Dutch Man Kidnapped and perhaps taken to Sosua

Mar 2, 2008
If only we could keep these darn posts up for more than a half-hour at a time. There must be some glich in the system.

Not a glitch. They are deleted because they are either off-topic or offer no value to the thread.

Next...

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 2, 2008
Oh I see, Robert. So even though the original poster addressed me directly, I can not respond directly? Is that correct?

Fairer? If you agree just let it slide otherwise take it to PM, please.

Gregg
Mod.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Oh I see, Robert. So even though the original poster addressed me directly, I can not respond directly? Is that correct?

I just want to get the rules down. That seems eminently fair to me. Good call.

No one is stopping you responding directly. I'm just not going to allow you to take the thread in another direction and dig up the "Sosua center of crime" nonsense.

If you have a problem with this, email or PM me.

Moving on....

blackrainbow

Dec 26, 2009
Sosua you say, how strange! :confused:

Is there any updated news of this?

or confirmed articles that he is actually in sosua?

Mar 2, 2008
The last word on the street is that he migrated to Sosua and his ex-wife may be involved.

Sorry to sound flip, but that is all I could glean from what has been reported so far.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
The speculation of the Dutchman being taken to Sosua is based upon his mentioning that possibility because his "ex" is in Sosua.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Sorry I missed a word in my reply:

The speculation of the Dutchman being taken to Sosua is based upon his wife mentioning that possibility because his "ex" is in Sosua.