APLACE TO STAY , PUERTO PLATA -SOSUA ..APRIL.

E

ELAINE DILL

HELLO ...I AM LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ABOUT A LOW COST BUT
GOOD PLACE TO STAY IN THE PUERO PLATA - SOSUA AREA ..SHORT TERM , WHILE I LOOK FOR A MORE OR LESS , PERMANENT PLACE . I
HAVE NEVER BEEN TO THE D. I NEED TO BE NEAR A BUS LINE AND HOPEFULLY , CLOSE TO A NICE BEACH . HOPE TO LEAVE USA ABOUT THE FIRST PART OF APRIL .
THANK YOU ...ELAINE

BUENOS DIOS. POR FAVOR , NECESITO INFORMACION DE LA REPUBLICA
DOMINICAL...DONDE ESTA UN LUGAR (UNA HABITACION)BUENO Y NO MUY
CARO ...UNA PERSONA .. EN EL AREA GENERAL DE PUERTO PLATA - SOSUA ......UNA SEMANA , MAS O MENOS ..CERCA UNA
LINEA DE AUTOBUS ? OH , CERCA UNA PLAYA TAMBIEN . MAS TARDE , ESPERO A ENCONTRAR UN APARTAMENTE
PEQUENO O "BUNGALOW" O UNA CASA PEQUENA A VIVER .

GRACIAS ...ELAINE egdill@hotmail.com

S

sandra

Hi
call l 809 57l 229l . It is tropix hotel in Sosua. It will probably meet your needs untill you find a perminant situation.
Sandra

S

Sall

Hello Elaine

I am a guy from The Netherlands and i will go also in the begin off february to puerto plata or sosua to try start a bussiness over there and i lokked for a nice place i have found but may be we can stay in touch cuz when i there i can look if i see something good for you i did it like that a friend went to Dom. Rap. and looked for me .

Greetings Sall

S

Sofy's B&B

You can also contact us here at Sofy's B&B... in Puerto Plata.

R

Richard

you might check out Hotel Tropix in Sosua. It is reasonable, quiet, 8-9 minutes from the beach, has a small pool, honor bar, fridges in each room, friendly staff, a/cor overhead fan, friendly staff. Sylvie, the owner was born in Sosua, her parents were refuges. She speaks English, German, Dutch and Spanish. You can call her at 809- 571 2291 or check her web site below. Richard

M

Matt Juba

Our family and another stayed at the Tropix last month and it was great. My family wouldn't stay anywhere else. If you go say hi to Sylvie and Stefan (a long term resident) for me.

M

Milli

email as im living in dr right now and will be here till end of april and living in an appartment building central to almost everything.

talk with soon!
milli