Question about B file number. Re Immigration Canada

amber1979

Feb 8, 2008
How did everyone receive the "B" file?? We are trying to find my husbands but no one seems to know where it is or if he has one....without it we get no info :(

kacy

Feb 3, 2008
we got ours when they replied to my email. for your first email just include your husbands name date of birth and the client id number you have - inform them in the email you would like your B-file number so you can reference in the future.

ragd3

Jan 24, 2010
Hi there!

PAP ignored all my e-mails, faxes, calls and I even used the online case-specific question form they had/have... and nothing! I went to the office here in santo domingo, before moving to Acropolis Center, but they told me they couldn't help me...

So my last chances were to request CAIPS notes, what I did a few days ago, but then I read the news about Todd Kuiack declarations and also as some people have had their emails replied, I decided to send one to sdmgo@international.gc.ca and next day morning I had my answer!

I waiting for CAIPS notes just because I already requested them and for the sake of curiosity... but finally there's some light at the end of the tunnel for me.

Please note: I sent an e-mail to that address a year ago asking about something and they never replied... of course, now I see that my e-mail was in Spanish, so maybe that's why it was ignored.

Cantaloulou

Feb 19, 2008
There is hope! IC just received my application on Feb. 15th so I imagine that after they accept me as a sponsor they will be forwarding my application to SD!!!