Lamisil spray

niknak

Dec 12, 2008
Does anyone know for how much lamisil spray goes around here?

Significant other's little nephews have a horrid case of athlete's foot and their parents seem to be rather clueless...

I'd like to help them pay for the spray, just that... let's just say they're the kind to ask for more than needed. I'd like to know the cost so in the future when I hear the usual, "I need a little cash for the meds." I'll know what they really need.

Thanks.

Bryanell

Bronze
Aug 9, 2005
Does anyone know for how much lamisil spray goes around here?

Significant other's little nephews have a horrid case of athlete's foot and their parents seem to be rather clueless...

I'd like to help them pay for the spray, just that... let's just say they're the kind to ask for more than needed. I'd like to know the cost so in the future when I hear the usual, "I need a little cash for the meds." I'll know what they really need.

Thanks.

Don't know about Lamisil spray, but Tolnaftin cream or fluid is very effective if properly administered and treatment kept up for a couple of weeks until long after physical symptoms disappear. Can be obtained at most farmacias and is quite cheaper than other imported meds.
Bryan

Mason3000

Aug 2, 2008
I'm a big fan of the local "Mexana" brand which is similar to "Gold Bond Powder" in the states except dirt cheap. Don't be afraid to try "Mexana" first and see if that does the trick.

Reactions: TOOBER_SDQ

niknak

Dec 12, 2008
Guys, I appreciate all the input. I hadn't heard of Mexana before. Though, I think it'll be easier for the kids to use. I'll also check the supermarket and this tolnaftin. I think sprays are just easier for kids to use.

Thanks again.

I just hope their parents follow the instructions...