Anyone have Sky Satellite and new Delancer Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
The new digital boxes from Delancer do not allow you to connect your Sky satellite box as opposed to the old Delancer cable boxes whereby you could switch back and forth from cable to Satellite.

I bought a splitter today and that does not work.

Yesterday a technician came by and showed me you have to hook these seperate video and audio cables into the TV but my TV didn't work for the video part.

I changed TV's and still nothing.

Do I have to buy a new TV?

Any one else that experienced this and has a successful solution I would sure like to know what it is.

Thanks

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
The new digital boxes from Delancer do not allow you to connect your Sky satellite box as opposed to the old Delancer cable boxes whereby you could switch back and forth from cable to Satellite.

I bought a splitter today and that does not work.

Yesterday a technician came by and showed me you have to hook these seperate video and audio cables into the TV but my TV didn't work for the video part.

I changed TV's and still nothing.

Do I have to buy a new TV?

Any one else that experienced this and has a successful solution I would sure like to know what it is.

Thanks

Unless your TV is very old, it should have extra inputs for A/V. If not, you'll need to buy a switch box.

4 Way S-Video Audio Video AV RCA Switch Switcher Splitter + AV Cable

Reactions: mike l

canuk8068

Sep 15, 2008
Sounds like you either have not pushed the connectors in far enough or you have a bad video cable. Don't forget you also have to select the different input using the menu on your TV.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Unless your TV is very old, it should have extra inputs for A/V. If not, you'll need to buy a switch box.

4 Way S-Video Audio Video AV RCA Switch Switcher Splitter + AV Cable

Thanks Eddy,

Actually I have them in the front of the TV and the back but they do not work

I will take your advice as it seems Radio Shack in Fl gave me bad advice and I just ordered a High isolation A/B switch which I later figured out wouldn't work after buying a splitter from Delancer and disconnected the cable side.

Status
Not open for further replies.