Looking for a Tile Installer...

redsails

Jan 1, 2010
tile layer

I'm a former resident of Sosua and suggest you look for Tony from Sabaneta de Yasica...Very pleased with his work.....

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Hi - any have a good tile installer that I can use in the Sosua area?

Call Ramona Valdez, administrator of El Neptuno in Sosua, on Monday and ask her for name and phone number of the person we use. He is very good. You can tell her that I suggested you call. Her phone is 809-571-2664

bns

Nov 24, 2009
Blaine & Dennis CDN US expats are doing reno's. Well qualified and experienced. 809-297-0005

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
The name of the tiler used at El Neptuno is Enrique. He has done work for us at our house and we cannot find any flaw in his work - it is perfect.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
The name of the tiler used at El Neptuno is Enrique. He has done work for us at our house and we cannot find any flaw in his work - it is perfect.

Yes, Enrique is the installer. Ramona can give him the phone number if he calls her.

rescatara

Apr 24, 2009
check past work

referrals/// IN Santiago one hotel that is fairly new, the new lobby was ripped out.. then put back... and now it is being repaired again....Of course they probably used the same installers.
Of course they are Dominicans

Fiesta Mama

Bronze
Jan 28, 2004
My husband's uncle is a builder and has built many homes in Cabarete, Sosua, Cangrejo, Montellano, POP, areas etc. He and his team of workers do excellent work and have contracts for many businesses and homes in the area. I have seen firsthand the ceramic work he does and it's top-notch. My father does building and ceramic work in Canada and has also seen his work and thought it was excellent quality. He's reasonable and trustworthy. I will send you a PM with the contact info.

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
referrals/// IN Santiago one hotel that is fairly new, the new lobby was ripped out.. then put back... and now it is being repaired again....Of course they probably used the same installers.
Of course they are Dominicans

What do you mean with that? Low quality workers can be Americans, Canadians, Haitians, Dominicans or Brazilians. What's up with the "of course they are Dominicans" line :ermm: